superconfessional

interesting, this board is made of human beings. interestingly, they've been bitching about new shit, women, and drugs for like literally 5000 years

why would shit change on the internet in 2 you absolute retard

logged in just to rep this

found out yesterday that lucretia titiana (whom you all know i have been pursuing for months) has been fucking servius apustius verus this whole time. had no choice but to get drown my sorrows in some of aminean's finest down at the lupanarium. epic night until I vomitted all over my new senator iv calcae. oh well.

found out yesterday that lucretia titiana (whom you all know i have been pursuing for months) has been fucking servius apustius verus this whole time. had no choice but to get drown my sorrows in some of aminean's finest down at the lupanarium. epic night until I vomitted all over my new senator iv calcae. oh well.

i did not all the words

speaking of fapping and girl problems. I had my own dream version of that new wack ass movie the lucky one.

i stalked this redhead i spotted shopping at the grocery store for days. i then managed to break into her apartment and steal a picture of her. I waited for her to go back to the grocery store and then i walked up to her and showed her the pic and was like omg we were meant for each other. she freaked out. then i freaked out and in a crazed state i climbed to the top of the store and filled the store up from floor to ceiling with frosted flakes then poured milk into it. Everyone drowned. then i woke up.

Edited by dovo

it's for meetmeoutsideuniqlo.tumblr.com somebody get on it!!

as much as i agree with you, something seems shitty about posting private messages onto public threads

as much as i agree with you, something seems shitty about posting private messages onto public threads

he PM'd me so he could belittle not just me, but anyone who has to work for a living. and you're telling me that airing it isn't right? it's not like he messaged me some heart felt apology or confession about his life, he messaged me to tell me that because I work a day job my opinion is meaningless. every single person who works for money on this board should be offended by this, yourself included.

you're my friend but think before you talk about some kind of fucking internet honor. guys a real life piece of shit.

Edited by broneck

I got love for all my homies livin that average joe retail or what have you life. Thats the struggle and the hustle. We out here livin. No hate but if i had a gang of money, i definitely wouldn't be spending a bunch of my time on the interwebs, you know, cause id have money and shit. To quote the homie ohsnap who quoted cam, id be out there

drinking sake on a suzuki, we in osaka bay ~~

edit: i just read lil b's very rare and very based nyu lecture. i love you randr, you're a million dollar baby.

Edited by dovo

I'm gonna get negged by the resident group-think for this

But I don't know why dus are hating on RandR

When people try to tell me shit, I don't even listen and I just keep doing me

I'm not defending anyone but why the fuck would you let the opinion of a stranger affect you in any way?

Stop getting your panties in a bunch and do you no matter what people can say

Edited by boy better know

i like to complain about bitches because bitches be shiesty you smell me? don't get me wrong i mean men are shiesty too but like what i really mean is like this is super confessional and we can confess whatever the fuck we want cause its the internet.

I confess that i need more bitches but less bitches.

lol randr is an idiot

clothes, drugs and bitches IS superfuture

food for the peasants should also be in there, unless things have changed during my time away from regular posting.

i like to complain about bitches because bitches be shiesty you smell me? don't get me wrong i mean men are shiesty too but like what i really mean is like this is super confessional and we can confess whatever the fuck we want cause its the internet.

I confess that i need more bitches but less bitches.

Dude, this ^^^

Why are girls always so sketch as fuck. I mean, you could pour 110% into a girl and more often than not she'll still find a way to fuck you (and not in the right way). I've set my trust dial for girls to about 70%, which is just enough to participate in a relationship, but still keeping an eye open and my shoes laced.

Posted · Hidden by broneck, April 13, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by broneck, April 13, 2012 - No reason given

I'm gonna get negged by the resident group-think for this

But I don't know why dus are hating on RandR

When people try to tell me shit, I don't even listen and I just keep doing me

I'm not defending anyone but why the fuck would you let the opinion of a stranger affect you in any way?

Stop getting your panties in a bunch and do you no matter what people can say

just read this

it's not his opinion, it's that he believes this shit and likely acts on it in real life. it's cunts like this that allow rick santorum to become an actual political candidate...well, i can't talk aobut politics, but you get the idea.