superconfessional

I wasn't making any assumptions, it would just have been ironic and comical had you been straight edge after having a related discussion a couple days earlier. And you don't think coke is "kind of lame", you said it's for assholes that fund terrorism, which I thought was pretty overkill (and also a pretty typical reaction for the "pretentious straight edge kid everyone abhors"). Like I said, I might be there with you on thinking coke isn't "cool" or whatever also, I'm just curious why you have such a strong reaction to it. Stop being a defensive asshole and just 'splain.

You know what assumption means right???

And I was being facetious in my initial post, it's just that in almost all of my previous experiences the lamest of people do coke.

Edited by 5-4=Unity

I bought UU even though I'm fat. The jacket looks alright unzipped. I can afford Undercover, but would never cop because of the fat fit on me. hurhurrrrrrr

I haven't posted on sufu in so long that I didn't realize that all text post in lower-cased letters now. I thought everyone on this site were just being lazy, but now this stylistic choice will just bother me to no end, now that I have discovered the truth. damn this.

I changed it up, and realized that most people are just as lazy as I had suspected anyways. Thanks for the tips though.

ISDiohdoiNSdioShdioSdhoihSdionSIdhSIDhKOSdhoiSHDoihdKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkk

iMaGiNe ThErE waS a TrolL wHo TyPeD lIKE ThIS aLl ThE TiMe, AnD FeW WerE ReaLiZiNg AlL ThE WorK GoInG iNtO ThIs HAhA

Edited by azn8oi

In Shenzhen right now for business. Man..... it's pretty depressing to see how some of the factory workers live out here. I feel guilty going in to oversee them, while they work 12 hours a day for near nothing, only to live in shitty company owned housing when I go back to my cozy hotel. I wish I could just give them hugs and go out drinking with them or something. On the bright side, I ate street food for dinner and spent less than $7 bucks including a couple beers. Walked into a karaoke bar at the hotel and had like 6 beezies rubberneck at me while smiling. I guess it helps to stick out like a sore thumb.

Posted · Hidden by Stacks, March 21, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Stacks, March 21, 2012 - No reason given

white guilt from white privilege followed immediately by white abuse of white privilege.

factory workers don't want to get a beer with you, oppressor.

In Shenzhen right now for business. Man..... it's pretty depressing to see how some of the factory workers live out here. I feel guilty going in to oversee them, while they work 12 hours a day for near nothing, only to live in shitty company owned housing when I go back to my cozy hotel. I wish I could just give them hugs and go out drinking with them or something. On the bright side, I ate street food for dinner and spent less than $7 bucks including a couple beers. Walked into a karaoke bar at the hotel and had like 6 beezies rubberneck at me while smiling. I guess it helps to stick out like a sore thumb.

my brother was just there last week for business and said the exact same thing, except for the beezies part.

I am getting really tired of the constant movement of modern life. I never get to settle anywhere, all my relationships are long distance, and I find myself withdrawing more and more because what's the point? In this day and age of easy communication the problem becomes one of familiarity - sure I can send a fb message to someone, but it will be pithy and stupid. The more connections I have, the less they mean individually. I find that depressing.

you dont need to Alpha Male Fuck Them All every single girl you are into or could possibly be into... i'm helping a girl i kinda like through a breakup and i realize i might not have a chance because of it but it's cool, it's always nice to have a friend. take the good karma and spend it on the next one

Edited by cameron-

a side of my family is way into the renaissance faire scene...they dress up as knights and kings and all that shit. I've always laughed at it, but after watching a Game of Thrones marathon for the last 2 days I really want to go and sword fight and eat a lamb leg or whatever they do.

do it, it's actually quite fun--last time i went was a few years back, but i had a blast. lots of girls (not just the typical faire-goers either, normies are quite easy to pick out), beer, mead, ridiculously huge mutton legs, drugs, tents, fireworks, and JOUSTING

Posted · Hidden by Wilbur, March 23, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Wilbur, March 23, 2012 - No reason given

A lot of the time, when considering whether to cop a certain jawn or not, I find myself thinking, "I wonder if I would get +rep for this."