superconfessional

kissy_face_smiley_girl_magnet-p147969805878477811z85qu_400.jpg

keep ya head up!!!!

thanks homi~ yo who needs bois anyway

i kinda want this new ipad

my dad's gonna get one... preemptive confession: i stole my dad's ipad

whenever a customer comes into the restaurant and orders a bunch of sushi by themselves

and eats alone in a booth while being glued to their ipad

i just

why don't you just bring it home

also, confession of the day -

if i don't get into parsons, i will drink my life away with a cocktail of cocaine and bleach

if i do get into parsons, i will drink my debt away with a cocktail of -- o wait, i wont be able to afford anything

I HOPE I GET IN

also, confession of the day -

if i don't get into parsons, i will drink my life away with a cocktail of cocaine and bleach

if i do get into parsons, i will drink my debt away with a cocktail of -- o wait, i wont be able to afford anything

I HOPE I GET IN

not worth thinking about school like that mane. wherever you end up you'll make the best of it, or you won't. your "top choice" school probably isn't as good as you're making it out to be. as long as you're not socially or academically fucked you'll be fine wherever.

not worth thinking about school like that mane. wherever you end up you'll make the best of it, or you won't. your "top choice" school probably isn't as good as you're making it out to be. as long as you're not socially or academically fucked you'll be fine wherever.

i dont think i'm really putting parsons on a pedastal - i'm not even going for fashion, but i'm a bit sick and tired of where I am in life right now, and they're one of the only schools I like enough that has such a late deadline (april 1st) and will therefore grant me a quick escape instead of having to wait until next quarter/year. Either way, you're completely right - I need to just work on my sheit and quit sweatin it so hard.

i dont think i'm really putting parsons on a pedastal - i'm not even going for fashion, but i'm a bit sick and tired of where I am in life right now, and they're one of the only schools I like enough that has such a late deadline (april 1st) and will therefore grant me a quick escape instead of having to wait until next quarter/year. Either way, you're completely right - I need to just work on my sheit and quit sweatin it so hard.

I definitely hope you get in, but even if you don't don't let it discourage you. just keep on grindin'.

a recent romantic development of mine also served as some ice cold revenge dealt on a fake ass acquaintance of mine. can't front- feels good man.

Edited by fang

my sister is extremely cruel to me and it consumes my happiness and psychic energy and I have no idea how to deal with it. I love her so much and I just want her to be happy but the constant vitriol is really bringing me and my spring break down

I was in a nice conversation with my girl while i was slowly driving in a parking lot, got distracted, and almost hit some dude.....put his hands on the car and gave me the dirtiest look ever. i still feel bad....superawkward status

man i need to future out a way to make some extra cash. Im broke as fuck.

Edit: Aye yo fuck you auto correct

*Figure

Edited by dovo

me and some of the homies are going to attempt to go off the grid for two-three months and be on some lets figure shit out type shit. Get in touch with your inner weirdo. Getting into better physical/mental shape, letting go of some possessions, reading more, no smartphones (ha like i ever even had one), no recreational interwebbing (this might kill me) etc.

See you later interwebs.

I <3 you all.

Damn. This sounds like the fuckin dumbest idea ever when typed out. How in the fuck did I let them talk me into this shit.

Edited by dovo

Nah like I want to blow my savings and go to Scotland and look for Nessie or some shit.

I understand completely, just couldn't resist the sweet sweet opportunity to make fun of someone on the internet. Currently on the urban exploration tip myself, about to book a flight to London and get hit by a train exploring abandoned underground stations.

im starting to feel sexy as hell/super healthy. beat my distance running record today and my stomach is starting to trim up. The past year I gained a nice muscle tone in my arms.

I've noticed whenever I finish a run (even if im not feeling it that day) im happier

it's 3am and i am upset, rant incoming

people always told me about how the real world is tough and all that, and I've always believed them and knew it was true, but I think it just actually hit me today just how difficult it is on a mental level. I got my first job a week after I moved out, when I was 18, and my second job a week after that. Working ~45-50 hours a week every week and paying all sorts of bills, having to wake up at 4:45am to go to work on some days while squeezing in time to study and all that, it's all tough, but nothing I can't handle.

yesterday, though, I fucked up bad. I shouldn't have gone to work with a fever in the first place, I'm already clumsy and forgetful. I shouldn't have had my head all wrapped up in my school application. Fucked up on so many orders, my boss screamed at me and cursed me out in front of all the customers, which is humiliating beyond belief. He yelled at me again in the back in front of the old chefs about how its the easiest job ever and yet i still cannot handle anything. I couldn't do anything right, my mindset was stuck. After we closed, his wife gave me a lecture about how she understands that I'm young and will therefore fuck up a lot, but it's still unacceptable, especially since they're a familiy business and it really cuts into their profits, and pretty much gave me a warning strike. She's right.

What bothers me the most, though, is that they seem to think I don't care about this job, or doesn't care about customer service, when in reality i'm just anxious and neurotic and not yet used to handling high-stress situations even after having worked there for more than half a year. I've embarrassed myself so much with how much/often I've fucked up, and I'm trying, but it's as if my brain freezes up whenever it gets busy and i don't remember any of the details and procedures anymore. I want to quit, but my pride won't let me, and I need the money. I want to give up, but I'm not going to, because then I'd never get better. I want to prove them wrong, but I'm not sure if I can do it. I hope I can, I hope I can.

went on a date today with this cute girl. first date ive had in a while, we ended up listening to music in my car in front of her aptment and doing coke.

feels good man.

i need to stop doing so much coke.

went on a date today with this cute girl. first date ive had in a while, we ended up listening to music in my car in front of her aptment and doing coke.

feels good man.

i need to stop doing so much coke.

Scais, you finna have another Seoul rendezvous this summer?

lol funny u bring that up, theres like a 60% chance ill b there around july? SUFU SEOUL MEETUP AND DDOK POUND?

its either that or i go visit my fams in hk

Edited by Scais

me and some of the homies are going to attempt to go off the grid for two-three months and be on some lets figure shit out type shit. Get in touch with your inner weirdo. Getting into better physical/mental shape, letting go of some possessions, reading more, no smartphones (ha like i ever even had one), no recreational interwebbing (this might kill me) etc.

See you later interwebs.

I <3 you all.

Damn. This sounds like the fuckin dumbest idea ever when typed out. How in the fuck did I let them talk me into this shit.

I can't wait for you to report back all of the awkward shit that will happen.

rolled last fri and sat and it felt great, got close with old friends while being more open than i usually am.

didn't realize how much they'd love enter the void on a HD projector but it's cool to be the "guy" someone goes to,

even if it's just for movies. I think the best part about all this is that I can just escape my problems for the weekend

and just enjoy life. can't wait to do this all over again next weekend