superconfessional

I havent told my current girlfriend that I m probably not gonna be in the same country next year...

This is probably gonna be a total mess, even for me, i don t really know what I want anymore

i experienced something similar. i was seeing this girl before i moved out of korea back to california, but i didnt tell her i was moving back until 3 weeks before i left and things got REALLY weird after i did tell her. thing is she still seems into me, and writes me all the time telling me to go back to korea. the worst part is that i wasnt that into her, it was the really good sex that kept me there. and now im back home and girl-less. oh well.

i cant be the only one who must take a shit nude? in the confines of my home only, of course

its cold as fuck in my restroom atm but i must undress as i need to shit

For me I just can't wear a long-sleeve when I take a shit. Its just weird.

I had to pull my 63 year old Dad out of the spa after he almost drowned. Shit fucking scared me. I think I've mentioned it before, but he's got semantic dementia, and it's progressing and starting to get pretty bad. He has a variety of medications he takes, 2 of them are sleeping pills (ambien) and he gets an anti psychotic (tranq) plus muscle relaxers and opiates and more. He's on a ton of shit...seems insane to me. Anyhow, he usually takes them when he gets in bed (other shit has gone down when he takes them and stayed up...not cool. So I'm at my parents place for dinner and to catch up, and we knew he was out there, and I looked at him from across the patio and he was sitting up, didn't think much else. We get a weird worried feeling and run out, and he's 100% completely unconscious. Just completely gone, and part of his mouth and side of his face are in the water and he's slipping under quick. Grabbed him and sat him back up straight, to where he collapsed and went under again. FUCK. Finally got him a bit coherent and carried him to bed. I knew this time was coming, where we'd switch roles finally and I'd parent him, it just came so suddenly. It's weird tho, he did the exact same for his Mom and Dad at basically his same age now...I'm getting nervous of what might come for me in 30 years or so, and thinking that if something did hit me, I don't want to put anyone through all this, I'd like to just be able to decide I've had enough and check out on my own accord. There's no dignity or quality of life in this. I feel terrible for him, he's there enough to know what's happening to him and he's terrified. I love him to death and idolize him, it's hard seeing your hero fade away.

my dog is still in fine health but i really need to stop considering her mortality on walks

bitch you been with me for half my life don't ever leave me fuck

"My face is white now."

AH BITCH YOU MAKING ME SAD STOP

edit: i love you

Edited by Leonard Leroy

bored to death at the current job.

got a new job offer where they want me to start ASAP. however i need 1 mth notice period, which will coincide with quarter end closing early april.

i don't want to inconvenience people and leave in bad terms :(

Just got the back glass replaced on my 4s 2 weeks ago and I dropped it and cracked it again yesterday. FML. Maybe I have to give in and start using a case.

idk about the 4s but on my 3g i got the glass screen replaced with plastic then i was able to drop it as much as i wanted

I have been partying or sipping whiskey by myself every night, and generally loafing around in a state of malaise/confusion since last Thursday, and it's all because I have no computer. I seriously don't know what to do with myself if I'm not making music. I just woke up from a 4 hour nap that I didn't need. And now I'm gonna go re-up. It was 70 degrees yesterday and I stayed inside all day and my crowning achievement was watching Baseball by Ken Burns on my phone. I don't even particularly care for baseball. Newegg, what have you done to me?

wanna catch up a little

went down to my basement looking for something and came across all these old shoes I had...

hypebeast high school horrors

bapeii.jpg

bapei.jpg

so much money, so much embarrassment.

i still want these, i actually tried to find some black ones a few weeks ago, i almost even got some of the regular bapestas at the same time but talked myself out of it.

Damn, I've had two weeks for what was supposed to be an easy where i see myself in the immediate future. next five years, and next ten years paper but this bitch is still blank.

Im drawing blanks on my own life LOL

sorry man, i meant to hit mulitquote but hit neg, hate how the new rep doesnt let you hit 'ok' but back to the subject. im a little lost in life too, i feel like there are many directions i should be going, but not sure which is the best one...

I'm a weirdo and only like sitting either in front of or next to a wall. So i found me a spot across the room. I think i fucked up my chances by inadvertently snubbing her.

oh wow! im the same way. never fully surrounded, i guess is my reason, but i've over come alot of my social anxieties so maybe i could now

I've traveled to more time zones than cities in the last week, my friends are all over the world and i feel like what i always wanted to be - a global business nomad.

but tell me, why does it feel so empty?

this past year i was teaching business english in seoul, and alot of the business men, who just spend all of their time traveling the world said the same thing. the worst case was this one guy who was ballin out of control but was always traveling the world, and he was fearing his upcoming retirement, cause after all of these years of traveling and working he has never established real relationships, just acquaintances, he said that even his wife and kids are strangers to him.

finally mine, so i moved back from seoul a few weeks ago because both of my best friends are getting married so i am going go be in the 2 weddings and i just thought it would be too hard to make it back to the US from korea twice, so i came back. if it wasnt my best friends i probably would have skipped out and stayed in korea longer. and now that im back i feel like i've been pushed aside, i was away from home for almost 2 years this time, and no one asked my how i was during this time, or even a thanks for making this life change for our special day. its just been non-stop wedding talk, now im starting to question myself, cause others have told me that im too loyal as a friend sometimes, and while i dont think i could miss these weddings i do think it has been a little lose/lose for me. ehh, we'll see.