superconfessional

Damn, I've had two weeks for what was supposed to be an easy where i see myself in the immediate future. next five years, and next ten years paper but this bitch is still blank.

Im drawing blanks on my own life LOL

Damn, I've had two weeks for what was supposed to be an easy where i see myself in the immediate future. next five years, and next ten years paper but this bitch is still blank.

Im drawing blanks on my own life LOL

got that same problem du. can never write or talk about myself because i don't have any set goals and i'm boring as fuck.

i feel like everyone is down recently. talked to my dad a day or so ago and he said the same thing. everyone is under so much stress and its tearing away at us :(

have to vent tho cause my manager is trying to push my in a different position than i want to pursue and its pissing me the fuck off. there will be a new store opening soon and i can only hope she goes there bc ill have a chance to grow w the company. i wish i lived somewhere with more opportunities within the company (cali or ny).

why don't you guys pick up your balls and make something out of yourselves. if you're waiting for a sign, it's probably not going to come

**all u have to do is dream**~~

thing is, i don't really care. i'm content living day by day not really waiting for anything to happen.. probably something i should change but for now, fuck it i'm still young.

kinda want to walk down the street to my sis & her fiance's house, open the door and beat the shit out of him.

he's a great guy, and they're very much in love, but he's got a lot of problems that aren't being dealt with adequately.

i feel like busting him up a bit would be a good impetus for real change.

:angry:

i always knew the indians were screwed over by american expansion but now i'm taking this graduate level class. reading books and learning the details of what actually went down, it's all much, much worse than i thought

after reading several books on the history of my antecedents i want to crawl into a hole and die

i always knew the indians were screwed over by american expansion but now i'm taking this graduate level class. reading books and learning the details of what actually went down, it's all much, much worse than i thought

after reading several books on the history of my antecedents i want to crawl into a hole and die

This popped up on twitter yesterday. Thought it was interesting(/relevant.)

i hate sleeping.. i often have sleep paralysis, my jaw is always clenched while sleeping, restless leg syndrome constantly, and i have nightmares just about every night. marijuana helps all of the above quite a bit. on probation now, cant smoke, pretty much has gotten way worse since i stopped smoking.

went to the gas station today to put a lil somethin somethin in my tank When this lady comes out of nowhere and asks me for money. I told her I didn't have any cash on me and that I'm sorry. She then says no no i don't need money we need gas and points to this giant mid 90's gas raping gmc yukon. I barely had enough money for my own tank so i was like I'm so sorry but i can't help. She then tells me its a medical emergency and she left all her credit cards at home with her wallet. I look in the car and theres at least 3 other people in there. So I'm like if its not an emergency why not just call 911, i have my cellphone on deck, you mean every single person in there left their money, if this is an emergency why are you so chill. She wasn't havin any of what i was giving her so she stormed off and was like "that gentleman over there helped me" pointing at some dude with an illinois plate.

For some reason, i just didn't believe anything she was telling me. There were people there in benz's, bmws, etc but she was only going up to younger people. Anyways, on the way home man i felt fuckin horrible for not helping them. What if they were telling the truth and shit.

Turns out, they go there all the time with the same story trying to get people to fill there yukon up for them.

Now i see why some people just say no to everybody.

It's becoming rather painful to live in this city that I dispise.

I tried leaving before. Lived in a great city for a year but I was too much of a deadbeat to find a job worth a damn. So I racked up a big debt and came crawling back to this shithole. Now I have no confidence in my ability to leave in the near future.

fuck i need to do something about this

Edited by Gatefold

post pix

Can't find any. Apparently she doesn't have facebook.

It's becoming rather painful to live in this city that I dispise.

I tried leaving before. Lived in a great city for a year but I was too much of a deadbeat to find a job worth a damn. So I racked up a big debt and came crawling back to this shithole. Now I have no confidence in my ability to leave in the near future.

fuck i need to do something about this

Haha I'm originally from Edmonton so I now how you feel. if you can't leave in the short term, at least make the best of it while you're there.

• Have the marinated steak at Corso 32
  • Go out for coffee at Transcend. They have the top 2 baristas in Canada right now.
  • Have a cinnamon bun from the sugarbowl
  • Go out for pasta at Vivo
  • Check out an improv show on whyte
  • Volunteer at the fringe festival
  • Go for a hike at the terwilligar dog park
  • Go to the strathcona farmers market and buy chips and salsa from the mexican dude. Also, find the chilean booth and buy their cilantro salsa. Fucking orgasmic.
  • Go out for beers at red star. Sit by the window and mock people when they go to Halo.
  • When you're finished your beer, go to Halo.
  • Go to the symphony
  • Try the tom kha chicken soup at syphay
  • Go to Edmonton fashion week and laugh at how bad everything is

Obviously Edmonton isn't a world class city but I enjoyed growing up there. You can find shit to do if you're willing to put in the effort. Good luck!