superconfessional

I feel like shit because I'm going back to school in 2 days and my bestfriend since midde school and now gf is leaving for the navy for four years before i come back :c dont know what to do

Edited by tu_madre51

some girls dont like talking on the phone

but then you end up with a socially awkward girl like me

my mr and i communicated by txt and email for the first 1.5 years it took someone dying for us to actually speak on the phone for the first time

Girl I've been chatting with texts me, asks "hypothetically" if she became single, would I be interested. I answer, not wanted her to break up with her bf because of me, later explains that her relationship is really shaky right now, and she don't see things working out for much longer.

I think I'm a prearranged rebound? =/

tell her to go fuck herself

my recent ex and I went up for the same job. just before I go in for the interview she sends me an email telling me she got the job and hopes "that this doesn't make things more awkward between us." um...no?

spent the entire interview vaguely alluding to how much of a better candidate I was than her.

when i said the past 2 yrs has been making me smoke more....oof. i smoked w my friend last night and I'm completely fine i get into bed and guy freaks out on me saying i need to chill out w how much I'm smoking! wtf, how does it affect you in any way shape of form when i smoke?!

it just irritates me that when we were first talking i was totally honest with him i was and that included smoking. he was fine w it then so him just changing his opinion for no reason infuriates me! :mad:

I'm scared I'm hitting my 3yr relationship curse. and i am rly fucked up right now. but pissed....anyone have happy music?

i'm no expert but there's probably some different underlying problem which results with him getting freaked out that you smoke though. didn't you say your living situation is pretty messed up? maybe that's also putting pressure on him, so uh talk about it nahmean?

its 1'oclock in the afternoon and I'm sitting on the couch in my gears of war 3 pajamas watching mob wives. I haven't done shit all day.

thug life.

#trap #texas trill #hood #(n)word #finna

when i said the past 2 yrs has been making me smoke more....oof. i smoked w my friend last night and I'm completely fine i get into bed and guy freaks out on me saying i need to chill out w how much I'm smoking! wtf, how does it affect you in any way shape of form when i smoke?! it just irritates me that when we were first talking i was totally honest with him i was and that included smoking. he was fine w it then so him just changing his opinion for no reason infuriates me! :mad: I'm scared I'm hitting my 3yr relationship curse. and i am rly fucked up right now. but pissed....anyone have happy music?

your man sounds like he's suffering from low T... & so what if you chief 2-3 times a day... cant be serious if thats a problem

i never gave a fuck about sopa, pipa, and still could not care any less about occupy wall street, occupy nigeria, or any occupy x movement. glad to hear the sopa news so people will stop carrying on and on

more of a miscellaneous musing than confession i guess but that thread is too far away

the sopa issue isn't dead, 2 new bills are being introduced with one focussing on 'kids' safety' (sigh) while online..

the corporations are hellbent on controlling the web, look at all the major stories of the past few years - how many of them would've been possible without the net?

frankly, your attitude stinks. 'people carrying on and on' is exactly what we need on a sustained basis to prevent the us government from enforcing these draconian rules. you don't have to scrutinise the proposed measures for very long to realise they're an affront to our rights, regardless under which guise they appear in.

Edited by Magnetic

To me the fight over SOPA seems to superfulous because it already feels like we have no power, I feel like the fact the government went ahead and shut down megaupload a day after all of the blackout was basically them saying, "Tricks we already control the internet."

I'm betting they have a supercomputer controlling the flow of information, Metal Gear Solid 2 status.

Magnetic and there's still an international bill called ACTA which does the same thing.

Not only the corporations, but the government working hand-in-hand, case in point, Megaupload. The federal government didn't need SOPA to take down any site they wanted, they already had the power to do so. SOPA and PIPA were simply the justifications of their actions. The timing makes it seem as though they wanted to take down MU right after the passing of SOPA and PIPA, then tout it as an achievement.

my gf is such a sweet person. today she had a dream that she was playing and cuddling with a golden retriever puppy in a pool and was sad to wake up. another time i woke up in the middle of the night because i thought she was crying in her sleep, but when i woke her up she told me she was dreaming about laughing and joking with her siblings and she said "sorry" for waking me up.

just wanted to confess that i'm gonna marry this girl some day

i'm neging myself for being so soft but i can't help it!

I've been struggling to find meaning in my life. Ive come to the realization that I don't really value anything greatly. So I'm just curious what some of you guys find to be most important in life?

family, education, health, humility, loyalty, justice

i could go into detail but it would sound corny

sup manx