superconfessional

seems like every time I actually get what I want, or think I want, I end up feeling uncomfortable or disappointed.

I feel the same way most of the time. Like whenever I accomplish something, I always feel I disappointed because I think of all the ways I could have done it better.

Girl stayed overnight and I just checked the label of her jacket while she's sleeping. True Superfuture confession.

Edit: Yo, anyone remember that movie Boomerang with Eddie Murphy in it?

Edited by breams

I remember posting a while back about having feelings for a girl for the first time in 4 years, and how I was concerned about things because we were moving to different cities. She just told me she hooked up with another guy last weekend and when I asked her why, she said she was drunk. What the fuck kind of excuse is that? I give up on this shit.

Played Dead Space for the first time last night with all the lights off.

Got too scared and had to turn it off.

I'm 30 years old for fuck's sake.

I get it, I get it.

I bought Amnesia a few months ago and I've only played it twice because not only am I terrified while playing it, but also because you get nothing to defend yourself with. Running and hiding in a closet does not feel safe.

Got caught up in a fight with some drunk dude last night and the thing I was most concerned about afterwards was if that dude fucked up my jacket (dat junya).

My life has been weird the last few days - maybe it's time to re-evaluate things haha

Also, dead space is awesome despite the controls being kinda clunky (or so I thought). Only reason I haven't finished it is cause I changed computers and the pc steam version stores your saves locally. I don't want to go through another 7 hours of that :(

Played Dead Space for the first time last night with all the lights off.

Got too scared and had to turn it off.

I'm 30 years old for fuck's sake.

i did the exact same thing. played for like twenty minutes, "nope", turned it off

kinda not really related/not really superconfessional: when i was little i was afraid of/spooked out by the PS1 and PS2 boot up sequence thingies

the PS2 one was made worse whenever there was a disc read error and the entire screen went red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS1 one still gives me chills

Edited by SDES

there's a short documentary of people being afraid of things like that (mostly as children). there's a specific one that it focused on though. I'll post if I can find it.

edit: found it

Edited by DÃœM