denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

some of the fucking kids at this school. they need to relax and chill out. like if you actually think that the difference in between a 3.9 and a 3.6 GPA is going to make a big difference in your ultimate happiness in life you're probably too fucking stupid to get a 3.9 anyway. who really wants to spend their 4 years of college freaking out constantly about how you're not smart enough to be pre med? god. it's not about learning to so many people here it's just about winning the game, which is lame as hell to me. have a life, do some shit around campus. granted i study my ass off, but I also party my ass off and have a great social life. work hard play hard.

edit - sorry, post review session turned into a "what exactly do I need to know to get an A on the exam" session rant.

uniqlo sweat set = probably the most rewarding clothing purchase of mine in a lonnnnnnnnnnng while

going to a birthday party and later downtown and i'm sweating as hell

i think weed is involved

trying to make it stop

I'm taking out this 'meh' girl out tonight to bring up my confidence

yes

then move up to one of her hot friends, we all do it sometimes

some of the fucking kids at this school. they need to relax and chill out. like if you actually think that the difference in between a 3.9 and a 3.6 GPA is going to make a big difference in your ultimate happiness in life you're probably too fucking stupid to get a 3.9 anyway. who really wants to spend their 4 years of college freaking out constantly about how you're not smart enough to be pre med? god. it's not about learning to so many people here it's just about winning the game, which is lame as hell to me. have a life, do some shit around campus. granted i study my ass off, but I also party my ass off and have a great social life. work hard play hard.

edit - sorry, post review session turned into a "what exactly do I need to know to get an A on the exam" session rant.

do you go to hopkins? figures.

Finally got around to seeing the social network, its kinda a bummer... makes me want to get off FB for a while, amazing story, amazing creation, but i cant help but feel having lived a life filled with other kinds of drama might be more valuable...

I live for the nights that I can't remember, with the people I can't forget. Can't front man.

best toast ive ever heard/given, "to nights we'll never remember and friends we'll never forget"

feeling way too lonely lately. ex-girl's good friend staying at my house tonight probably didn't help.

Fuck

It

All

this girl that had feelings for me/had feelings for her from last year will be here for two weeks, starting on monday. i wonder how this will turn out...

have the time of your life, will.

I live for the nights that I can't remember, with the people I can't forget. Can't front man.

< 3

one day i will fucking murder my sloppy ass inconsiderate fucking useless cunt roomates.

next time someone posts a ebay link in one of my threads instead of PMing me. I will mustard gas their house.

oh and I lost my Keys: car & house again

I pretty much never want to do anything anymore and I'm bored of most things around me.

Damn. That's some PostSecret sounding ass shit right there.

i hate college and want to drop out

again

firstworldproblems

really?

college only sucks in the middle of midterms and finals weeks but besides that, i'm having the time of my life

"middle of midterms" pretty much describes the entire semester for me.

I feel like I'm alienating a lot of my friends just by being myself. which sucks.

I am a member of superfuture but I dress like shit. 2/3 of the time I'm on my motorcycle so it's the same jeans, boots, and leather jacket. The rest of the time, I'm at home where I dress in grey gym shorts, whatever t-shirt, and slippers. Sometimes I get real fancy and put on my superfuture shirt.

superfuturebestfit.jpg

short shorts

I can not afford nice things because I have 3 motorcycles that require my attention and possibly hundreds in parts.

i had a lot of fun experiences in college

dgaf about a degree that shits a lie anyway

or at least at my school it is

i'm tired of busting my ass of doing stupid shit i'd rather just be doing whatever i want to do on my own time

fuck idk i sound like some whiny ass kid

i think i'm also bummed that these are the "best years of my life" and they are so lame

idk whatever

gotta decide i guess if my parents hating me is worth not having an education

bitches be crazy

don't need this shit b

also, scott.M BAAAAAAAMAMM

The new starter in my office became 10x more attractive when I found out she's from Sweden. Also has a first class degree in Philosophy. Nice.

bitches be crazy

don't need this shit b

also, scott.M BAAAAAAAMAMM

Fucking weird. The last thing I typed was "bitches be crazy"... then I opened this tab up and saw this. Whoa...

Anyways.. haven't been this happy in... well... ever.

I don't know how I'm supposed to handle this. When anything always getting good for me, I get really worried something terrible is going to happen.

You know.. the whole balance of the universe.. ying-yang.. blah blah

Charly, I'm very glad for you. Just don't assume anything bad will happen, sometimes things just work, ya know?

Man, I am burnt the fuck out.

just precluded an opinion with the phrase "real talk" in actual conversation. friend looked at me like the douche that I truly am