denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

I was working 20 hours a week with 35 hours of class + 10 hours of project work/studying myself. I worked at the most laid back, easy going retail job and it fucking ruled.

Like conqueror said, it's all about how laid back it is!

What type of school lets you take 35 hours?

I don't know what's been happening lately. I haven't really felt like myself, not being able to chill like I used to. There's a huge emptiness or something. Things don't feel the same with my girl ever since we got over this certain bump; she seems happier than ever but I'm starting to feel different. I still love her but it isn't the same. Sorry I sound like a downer right now sufu.

i only noticed because i went to the washroom and looke din the mirror and noticed i had some eyelashes growing a little out of pattern and started pulling em out and saw my patchy eyebrow

shit cray

stop it 5 .

is it pathetic that I'm excited for a study date tomorrow?

yeah...it is.

today's lunch consists of a 40 oz and a big bowl of rice. i am actually completely OK with that

is it pathetic that I'm excited for a study date tomorrow?

yeah...it is.

i always get super excited for my study dates. i have to do a ton of work for one of my classes and i study with this guy who is really cool (and cute, and has really hot housemates) and we hang out a ton even outside of study time. i don't know if he likes me or not. i don't think i care if he did or didn't because i can't afford to forfeit such a good homework partner lol.

This girls in 2 of my hardest (well...most important) classes (3 if you count lab) and seems cool enough/is pretty concerned about her work. could be a rad study partner for the semester.

How in the hell do you even set up a study date?

she walked up to me at the end of discussion section and said "hey we should study for the exam together sometime"

^^^^^^ Im going to go with that too. Her body is ready.

Do it for the (Sufu)Hood. And if your studies improve you can't fuckin lose.

kopped my first jawn today since probably june. felt guilty about it and cancelled the order an hour later.

please neg me.

What the hell are you talking about. I say rad all the time. Wait...Nooooo wooooonder.

I've got a job interview in the morning, and I'm currently getting pissed. Not really sure if it's because I'm resigned to becoming a homeless or the job sucks. Fuck it, it's via videoconference so I doubt they will be able to see that I'm hungover.

i have started pulling out hairs in my eyebrows

feels good n shit

but today i noticed that i have a balled spot forming vry noticeably on my left eyebrow...

fuck

lol i was doing that while on the computer couple of weeks ago and lost a 1/5 of my left eyebrow

grew back fine tho

The month is not even over and i've spent 400+ dollars on practically nothing. Fuck. I didn't even hold a job this summer and I'm spending like I ball for a living. Need to get my shit in order.

The month is not even over and i've spent 400+ dollars on practically nothing. Fuck. I didn't even hold a job this summer and I'm spending like I ball for a living. Need to get my shit in order.

same. and i'm a poor student now, which makes it even worse.

Just ate so much pizza, I knew I wouldn't warm it up later so I was like fuck it I'm not throwing any of this out. Feel like shit now..

edit: but it was worth it

the fucking drugs are so bad, i watch myself ruin everything important to me and yet keep going back. i feel so weak not being able to control my own mind

i sort of want a camo parka for this winter.

I'm very worried about my current position in life. I just finished serving the Army and now i'm unemployed. I feel horrible just thinking about it.

I've been doing a lot of thinking for the past few weeks about what i really want to do and all i can think about are graphic design and clothes. I'm seriously considering to start my own clothing label.

I really hope things can work out once i start doing some thing. Maybe i'll start showing my works online to see the response and if people are truly interested, i'll get it to production. I hope i can get the support from you guys though. Plus, looking at how TOJ took off over the years, drives me.