denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

take bus and offer the chick a ride in? Profit ???

went over this option in my mind for a while but what if i do this and find out she likes Billy Talent?

dude u have a car now and the girls on the bus...ur next level....she should be slobbin knob in no time....

thanks man but she is leagues ahead of me aesthetically, sigh

Mildew is practically as pathetic as I am.

You can't fuck her music taste dude.
new sig 10char

dude u have a car now and the girls on the bus...ur next level....she should be slobbin knob in no time....

Kids these days, watch bangbus and dont learn a damn thing.

what about the ones where they start with a known chick and pick dudes up?

always really awkward / weird

what about the ones where they start with a known chick and pick dudes up?

always really awkward / weird

idk i think its staged tho. can't sell it if they don't sign release forms and have std tests on file

just found this dudes usb stick in a computer yesterday. If it had been a generic usb I wouldn't have given it a thought but this is like some awesome cartoon character and 8gigs to boot! Well I resisted temptation and msgd the dude and returning it on monday.

edit: If it was an adventure time character would keep with no regrets

This American Dad hot tub episode. So much greatness.

got this one dude running his mouth about me to everyone but me, but he's too scared to say anything to me in person. I know I could call him out and he'd shake, but I'm really trying hard to just ignore it. The kid is such a peasant it really wouldn't be worth the time or the effort, like...it wouldn't even be a fair fight, even verbally, if that makes any sense. I don't even think he graduated highschool or has a job or anything, just kind of a piece of shit. I think he's mad cause I'm dating his dream girl or whatever. I dunno, trying to follow that "just because you can doesn't mean you should" shit.

i am way too good at suppressing my emotions and way to bad with actually dealing with them.

Maybe its due to depression,I try to but I legitimately just don't give a shit about anything.

man I'm pretty fuckin fdrunk. Tonight my so called best friend kicked me out of his car. I was rambling granted. Told him he needs to stop putting his little brother down cause the kids amazing and that i wish my brothers (half brothers))) showed me some type of love. He told me thats my fuckin problem and that I'm pissing him off. And that he would kick me out of his car because my rambling as is pissign him off. I told him fuck that kick me out homie, or you wanna squab fuck it I don't give a fuck. He kicked me out and i had to call my mom to take me back to his house to get my car and then drive home. fuck everything. I was drunk and probably wrong for calling him out. But who leaves there bffffffffff stranded?

edt not me thats for otherfuckun sure

yeah, that's fucked. Part of being a good friend is putting up with your friends being drunk and acting like assholes or talking shit. I know they don't mean it, I don't think I could ever drop someone on the curb drunk like that.

Fulbright interview today, 7-9 panel members. Haven't been this nervous in years.

man I'm pretty fuckin fdrunk. Tonight my so called best friend kicked me out of his car. I was rambling granted. Told him he needs to stop putting his little brother down cause the kids amazing and that i wish my brothers (half brothers))) showed me some type of love. He told me thats my fuckin problem and that I'm pissing him off. And that he would kick me out of his car because my rambling as is pissign him off. I told him fuck that kick me out homie, or you wanna squab fuck it I don't give a fuck. He kicked me out and i had to call my mom to take me back to his house to get my car and then drive home. fuck everything. I was drunk and probably wrong for calling him out. But who leaves there bffffffffff stranded?

edt not me thats for otherfuckun sure

Yeah, that's kind of fucked up. I would've probably slapped my friend but not throw him out of my car.

~4 year relationship over.

not going to lie and say its not for the best but I feel like shit. currently in the process of selling the furniture in my apartment because I have to leave a minimal amount of things with family here in vancouver before I go home for most of december. my apartment is empty, moved the bed into the living room to make the space seem more full. sold the couch, bed frame, dresser etc. I have gone through a breakup before and I obviously know 'everything will be ok' blah blah but ya, still sucks

helped the couple who purchased the couch move it to there apartment a few blocks away. it felt good to help someone.

pointless ranting but it feels good to vent.

PS.

Sorry to hear that DOVO. Best friends should be able to have real talk so I don't think you were in the wrong. Things will sort out man, alcohol does silly things but usually sober heads can undo the damage. take care