denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

So a friend of mine wants me to drop him off at a canyon, so he can shroom there, and then pick him up 8 hours later. I want to do it but i'm worried he'll get a really bad trip and something will happen to him, holding me responsible.

Good luck finding him at the end. I know if it were me tripping at a canyon I would either:

A) Get lost as fuck

or

B) Fall the fuck in

Just me though. If he's a more responsible consumer of substances I'd say go for it. Could be a really awesome experience. Oh and you are never responsible for someone else's trip unless you're intentionally trying to bug them out.

i want to go to college forever.

Now he's changing the location to a not so large local mountain. He's shroomed in the desert before, eventually just drifting away from the group, and later found his way back to us.

drop him off alone? he'll definitely die

yup. dude is going to think hes an eagle

so i am living in bk and my friend moved to manhattan in august or so. i've been hanging out with him and my other friends and he's really well integrated into a particular circle of nyc friends that he wasn't really privy to before which is cool, but i feel like he's not returning the favor. like he either has no friends here besides ones he's met through me (which i know for a fact is not true), or he just is keeping his friend circles separate which kind of pisses me off.

i've asked him if he hangs with people at work (apparently no), or when we go out if his other friends want to come along (apparently no either). so yeah maybe he just doesn't have other friends? which just seems unlikely given him talking a big game all the time. but maybe it's just that idk.

seriously considering kopping some adderrall for this weekend.

sharing a bed with my 3 year old while we're on vacation, and I never noticed till right now that he grinds his teeth when he sleeps. I'm gonna get him one of those big plastic headgear retainers to wear at night, not to help his teeth, but because it's creeping me the fuck out.

Best Dad award 2011.

So he survived. When I went to go pick him up he was still tripping though. He had a huge-ass grin and was really dirty. We got to enjoy pizza afterwards though.

i think wim wenders is so fucking overrated

as a staff, a record label and as a motherfuckin crew

Just applied to live in residence for my last semester of university. I feel kind of lame because I have lived in a nice apartment downtown since I moved to Vancouver. the girl I was with moved home today (not sure what the fuck is up between us) and I don't feel like finding a roommate/fucking around with furniture etc. for one last semester.

even though it sucks, I think it will be a less stressful situation. Moving into a room and moving out of a room with minimal possessions will be nicer than moving out of an entire apartment.

pretty confident no one here gives a shit, but fuck it.

the only thing that has kept me relatively sane over the past few years has been cycling, such a good escape from everything. now that I can't do that (bike got ruined in a crash, waiting on insurance money) I can literally feel myself going insane by the minute. one more 2AM night in the library and I might crack.

long distance relationships suck but i keep getting myself involved in it. i fuckin miss my partner now soooooo bad it hurts. this is probably my 3rd official long distance relationship not including those whom i've dated and shit. fuck this. i guess i'm just a masochist by nature.

did long distance twice in the same relationship.

once for 8 months in the same country and the other time for 6 months from europe. shit fucking sucked. definitely hurt the relationship.

it def does but i guess at the same time i'm used to it and probably want it more. i'm sick like that.

I think that a really successful relationship requires a certain amount of space/distance/time apart on a regular basis. but at the same time you need to have a functioning relationship i.e. one that is not co-dependent/full of jealousy/fighting etc. or else it will just fall apart.

I like the feeling of the carbonation when I burp out my nose whilst drinking energy drinks.

I actually kind of miss Superfuture, or at least what I remember of it.

For some reason, I'm not able to access superfuture.com from home. I assume it's something with the network. So I haven't logged on for almost nine months.

There's times I wish I was a shadier person. I mean, I have plenty of faults, but it seems like the most successful people I know are also the most terrible.I need to develop that gene or trait or whatever that takes my conscience out of the equation.

Passing my driving test today was bittersweet. On the one hand, no more hour long bus trips to and from college. On the other hand bye bye Bus Girl.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

what do you take me for, some kind of guy that can ask a girl for her number? i wish!

appreciate the advice.. but looks like i'm just goin to have to ride this one out with Don McLean.

dude u have a car now and the girls on the bus...ur next level....she should be slobbin knob in no time....