superconfessional

i moved out to boston for a bit to get away from home, just got too sick of being in the same place for such a long time. i really havent been here for that long and i already feel so lonely a majority of the time. my roommate goes to school and i don't particularly know anyone out here that i could hang out with and go do some touristy stuff (although i don't really mind doing that stuff alone). i guess i expected this but i hate admitting that i already want to go back home (just a little bit). what is wrong with me! i need to find me a job. (i hope no one i know from home is reading this, or else they'd tell me "i told you so") =0(

i moved out to boston for a bit to get away from home, just got too sick of being in the same place for such a long time. i really havent been here for that long and i already feel so lonely a majority of the time. my roommate goes to school and i don't particularly know anyone out here that i could hang out with and go do some touristy stuff (although i don't really mind doing that stuff alone). i guess i expected this but i hate admitting that i already want to go back home (just a little bit). what is wrong with me! i need to find me a job. (i hope no one i know from home is reading this, or else they'd tell me "i told you so") =0(

Go see all the free or otherwise important stuff and get a feel. Get a bike, it's easy and usually better to get around that way. Open up and get a few pals the hard way, there's a ton of free shit hiding and parties, you just need to be able to dig em out.

Go to stuff in the Weekly Dig. I moved my buddy there in the same sort of situation, but once we got in fun-times mode on the same page, it was real times there. Quite a change from LA for sure, hopefully the cold doesn't kill your mojo. I kinda feel like winter is the best season in Boston, when everyone's around and things get tricky.

Must spread scotty, get dat puss.

Unfortunate series of events right now in my life. Was on course to break things off with the gf, just was't going to well for us and I wanted some space. Woke up with a pretty bad headache on Tuesday, swollen scalp and neck. Im currently in the ER, just finished CT scan, got 6 blood tests done and I am now waiting for results. Life sometimes throws you some interesting curve balls. Wish me luck!

EDIT: got a spinal tap to check for meningitis, felt so fucking weird haha. My left ear went deaf then I got terrible vertigo and had heavy spins. All went away in a few min.

EDITx2: Results are in, severe sinusitis, swelling of the scalp and swollen lymphnodes. No internal problems or damage. Have an appt scheduled with a derm to hopefully figure out whats going on there. The good news is I don't have to worry about any brain damage or internal hemorrhaging. Thanks for the good wishes!

4 months back in the city... 3 jobs so far... got hired to manage a lounge/club. They are going to pay for me to get all the licenses and shit like that... will more or less be one of the bosses.

do not want responsibility concept.

i can talk to girls fine, i just never ever meet any new ones. its weird - i don't have the initial confidence to approach a girl (i.e. a stranger), but if i am introduced or whatever i have zero problem talking. still, i think its mainly because i don't drink or go to bars, but when i do occasionally meet someone new (uni, work, friend of a friend etc) they are either taken or i am not interested. on the flipside, i'm sure some people find me 'boring' in that i don't drink and would much rather go to an art gallery, watch bands, read or some shit than go to a party. saying all that, i probably met more girls in tokyo in 3 months than i have here in 5 years - maybe i need to move.

i can talk to girls fine, i just never ever meet any new ones. its weird - i don't have the initial confidence to approach a girl (i.e. a stranger), but if i am introduced or whatever i have zero problem talking. still, i think its mainly because i don't drink or go to bars, but when i do occasionally meet someone new (uni, work, friend of a friend etc) they are either taken or i am not interested. on the flipside, i'm sure some people find me 'boring' in that i don't drink and would much rather go to an art gallery, watch bands, read or some shit than go to a party. saying all that, i probably met more girls in tokyo in 3 months than i have here in 5 years - maybe i need to move.

Move to Perth (0) and we can date (8) no homo.