superconfessional

second last semester starts tomorrow.. hopefully things go smooth. I'm only in three classes, making it the lightest workload I have had since I first started uni. My last semester will only be two classes. hoping I can use the extra time to 1) work more to save some money/pay off debt and 2) do better in school/study more.

i'm afraid my newfound dedication to and hunger for figuring out my career/major dilemma is going to destroy any chance of a social life.

to be fair, i fucked around and had way too much fun last year. junior year (now) is supposed to be about locking it down and getting serious, right?

i just need to get better and better.

one way to look at it is this : do whatever you need to do throughout college, just make sure you have an exit strategy for making money / a livelihood when you leave university. too many people just fuck around not thinking about where you gonna get $$$ from.

i hate my college experience, GPA displays that. just give me my paper. dont know how much longer i can stand being stagnant . just sounds so depressing and lame. prolly time to get back in the gym.

I want to punch my television screen every single time that commercial airs.
Dude no way I love that guy ahaha

As much as I'd like to purchase these RO sweat shorts, i'm afraid of random boners (like the ones where you have to pee real bad) showing up. Can you believe it? A boner is stopping me from buying jawns.

Bitches are nuts. You might think as a man that this means anything. Yall hanging out like that. But to her It's just chill. Super lame road to go down but I hope ya get laid off it. Man. If ya still vibe her that blows.

I wore my geller sweats to a bar a while ago. Not a big deal, in and of itself. But it turned out this bar was more of like, a club. And as I was walking through the dancefloor to catch my friends some girl just planted her sizable ass on my crotch and started grinding me.

I was like maybe you shouldn't ... do...that...

then i stopped and was like yeah this alright

i don't know if this sounds mean, but I'm so sick of mickey BEING sick.

i have never, in my life, met anyone who gets sick or hurt as much as he does.

its so fucking irritating cause its like one thing and then another. shut the fuck up, stop being a pussy and take some vitamins!!! :mad:

dudes stomach was all wonky for weeks and now he fucking scratched his eye and has to go to a doctor to make sure its ok.

i already have a baby to take care of, don't need two.

god I'm a cunt