superconfessional

i dont need to get drunk to bang, and i dont need to be drunk all the time either. i was saying that when i wanna meet someone or get in contact, being a bit lubricated with booze help.

its really far from needing to be drunk and on drugs to relate, to bang, or even to feel good with the exchange.

plus, when i feel good with someone, i don<t need to drink or do drugs to be comfortable with them.

i have been doing too many drugs! i feel kinda lost. to top it all off i have just met a girl who is cool and hot and all over me. i feel mostly scared, her friends warned her off me as dodgy.

i had to wonder if i was, i mean i have done some crazy things in my time, homewrecking, cheating on the people i am involved with, put all sorts of things into my body that even people who party on drugs are scared of.

underneath it all i think i am about 90% romance i live for that feeling, and now that there is a chance i am like a frightened little girl. what say i scare her off? what say she thinks i am way badder than i am and finds out i am mostly boring?

dear hap, stop thinking so much and enjoy the ride.

Same here, I feel like every time I make friendly conversation to a woman I'm not all that familiar with I get the you inappropriate creep look.

I like how introspective this thread is atm, so many people I know appear to have nothing beneath the surface. Its nice to know I'm not the only one thinking hard about my place in the world.

Examined life concept.

I like how introspective this thread is atm, so many people I know appear to have nothing beneath the surface. Its nice to know I'm not the only one thinking hard about my place in the world.

Find the forums they post on, who knows what you'd discover :P

Find the forums they post on, who knows what you'd discover :P

See that's the problem (if there really is one), they just don't seem to be able to drop their individual petty bullshit and stop to think about it enough to express it. Generally speaking, not the type of person who would post on an internet forum.

decided to make a facebook account for close personal friends and family. we'll see how it goes. no offense to those that are only acquaintances but i'm not taking this to the next level.

Seems to me like facebook would only be useful for other than close personal friends and family i.e. those that you aren't in instant/frequent contact with.

that's some scary stuff hap. I go to school in baltimore and there have been a number of armed robberies and one murder of a grad student in my time hear, you really have to be careful where you go and when you go there. I've been lucky so far, no bad incidents, but you never know.

I'm such a social fuckup, it's beyond ridiculous.

Also, even though I live in the best neighbourhood in edmonton, I'm convinced that I live in the projects. just so much graffitti in my elevators, shopping karts and random furniture all over the hallway of my floor, sketchy looking dudes every now and again hangin about

i'm afraid my newfound dedication to and hunger for figuring out my career/major dilemma is going to destroy any chance of a social life.

to be fair, i fucked around and had way too much fun last year. junior year (now) is supposed to be about locking it down and getting serious, right?

i just need to get better and better.