superconfessional

nah man, you did fine. When you feel it you gotta say it. Girls (or guys) saying they're "afraid" to say I love you or commit because they've been hurt before is kinda weak. You didn't do anything wrong. If she's really not ready for more right now, it's her responsibility to make that clear, not yours. I've kinda found that people that say that kind of stuff tend to just be looking for pity or attention, mature girls (and guys) find ways of dealing with the past so it doesn't keep impacting the future.

This morning I told my girlfriend I love her. Her response was that she wants to love me but is scared to (Her ex-husband and last boyfriend left her heart broken). She said she'd only had one other guy tell her that, and it scares her to hear it. She's the first woman I've ever said it to, and afterwards I thought to myself "well, she's had two more people tell her that they love her than I've had." Anyways, now I feel like a stupid fucking idiot, and wish I hadn't said anything.

dude some girls take that way too literally. What does she expect you to say? I like you a lot?

Got a new job as a host at a club. Psyched i am back on the horse in one week of quitting. Cant wait to rock it up... Might rock a 70's golf look to the job. Good times.

Not going to college anymore because I'm following my bf to another state for his job. The only reason I was going to school anyway was so that I could continue to bum around in my parents' house for free. But now I am kind of excited to go out in the real world and take care of an apartment and get a new job in a new place. What I am not excited about is telling my parents about this.

I'm tired of being tied down because of "things" Moving way too many times in the past 10 years and the amount of shit you accumulate even when you start from scratch is appalling.

This is the truth. "Stuff" sucks. I have these micro-epiphanies where I realise how psychologically oppressive it is to "own" things and I just want to give away all the stuff I have. Needless to say, I never do it... Bitch-out concept.

That video of him on the sybian machine is crazy.

I just looked up this video.

Thank you, you ruined my night.