superconfessional

this can only mean

C A G E M A T C H

I AM SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE

stone cold stunner'd both of them!

screw you magnetic! what a heinous act! slobberknocker!!!

omg do u remember when he stunned linda mcmahon?!?!?! OH MAH GAWWWDDDDD

damn sycamore i know everyone here is saying that shit is kosher, but you got seven years of muy thai experience, and that dude is just some pussy who has to sucker punch people to even get a hit on them. you obviously fucked his face up pretty badly when you sucker-elbowed him. im not judging you or calling right or wrong, but you are trained in ways to seriously hurt people, and you cant lash out for revenge, especially while drunk. thats a very bad look and you could get into some serious trouble for it

you're absolutely right, and i understand where you're coming from. i definitely have ran this through my head a thousand times because say i did get arrested, i could get charged for assault with a deadly weapon (as gay as it sounds) just for knowing a certain way of critically striking a person but let me reason you this, what ever happened to the good ol' saying what goes around comes around? karma is a bitch and obviously, yes, this dude got his, and i happened to be the one to stumble upon him and return the favor. put yourself in my shoes, i don't know what ethnicity you are, but what if dude was calling you a bunch of racist slurs and sucker punched you and you happened to see that same dude a few weeks later, as a man, would you have done something? i know it's real cliche to say, but for real, for every action, there is a consequence.

maybe people like fucking with you because you're a douche with short-man complex. it seriously sounds like the biggest assholes in that bar were you and your buddy.

i understand why you feel this way and like i said i don't go out looking to get into fights, especially with mother fuckers who are way bigger than me, are you serious? so this brings me back to the previous post where i mentioned being a sheepdog, i was trying to do his girlfriend a favor by letting her know that her money was falling out of her back pocket, but according to the girl (sheep), a kind gesture like that could go either a) oh wow this guy is real nice and performed a real nice gesture, no one ever does that shit or B) wow this mother fucker is eying my money, he might want to take it and then they instantly goes into alert mode. that is perfectly fine because they had mistaken me for being a wolf as sheepdogs have similar characteristics (canine, sharp teeth, fur) so they obviously thought, ok it's definitely B) so they tried to start a fight with me, he even swung first so how are me and my buddy the biggest douche? if you are smart, when you're about to get jumped, it's always one of your best options to act like a crazy mother fucker so the guys who are trying to fight you start to think ok, i'm about to pick the fight with the wrong person do i really wanna do this? and most of the time, they stop, think about it.

you're absolutely right, and i understand where you're coming from. i definitely have ran this through my head a thousand times because say i did get arrested, i could get charged for assault with a deadly weapon (as gay as it sounds) just for knowing a certain way of critically striking a person but let me reason you this, what ever happened to the good ol' saying what goes around comes around? karma is a bitch and obviously, yes, this dude got his, and i happened to be the one to stumble upon him and return the favor. put yourself in my shoes, i don't know what ethnicity you are, but what if dude was calling you a bunch of racist slurs and sucker punched you and you happened to see that same dude a few weeks later, as a man, would you have done something? i know it's real cliche to say, but for real, for every action, there is a consequence.

i feel you on that, again no judgement, i should have prefaced that by saying that i've trained in martial arts most of my life, and last year i got sucker punched in the fucking glasses in a dark bar. while i did manage to choke the kid for a moment, the bouncers dragged him away before i could have properly retaliated.

i really dont know what i would do if i saw him again. i do know that i was so full of rage and anger when it did happen i honestly might have killed that kid that night if i had gotten my hands on him for a longer time. and that would have ended up badly for me.

i feel you on the karma tip, and in the end, i know that he will punch the wrong person some night in his life and end up with his jaw wired shut, eating through a straw. i just might not be the guy to do it to him.

Chicken salad on rye, untoasted, with potato salad and tea.

It's what I had for lunch because, one, chicken salad was on special at a deli I frequent, and two, a rerun of that episode of Seinfeld where George does the opposite of what he normally would do came on last night. I took it as a sign and had George's opposite lunch.

It was good, but I immediately felt ashamed and hoped no one noticed what I had done.

I'm coming off a two year extremely dysfunctional relationship. completely lost my way in life, got fat, lost drive, emotion, passion, everything. I'm building myself back up, and things are going so well, but i'm in a situation where I have no friends at all. I kind of like it, because it is giving me the time to pursue a creative venture that has me really excited, but I feel really lonely sometimes. I'm trying to grow up and handle shit better, but it has always felt so natural to be depressed. times like this I feel like I need a punch in the face from my older brother, but I really want to find some form of love. I need some affection.

no need to feel ashamed. embrace it. this is obviously the start of your summer of george.
Nah, he still needs a day or two to decompress.

I have never felt inspired to start a blog until this moment: how many George Costanza plot points can I accomplish in a single summer?

I'm back, baby!

fucking dude up wasn't wrong imo, but if he retaliates somehow then that isn't either. just roll deep for awhile if you think that he could squad up and try to jump you or whatever.

also, yay for halfies. I've had weird experiences with racism from both black and white people. I found that when I lived on military bases overseas though that it was pretty minimal. The kids can hang out in segregated cliques a lot if the time, but no one ever really said/did anything that made me uncomfortable. Whenever I was back in the states ir was more obvious.

omg dude theres so much beef in my family with people wanting to be white or people wanting to be black

i really don't get why some of my family care so much

also i'm drunk so let me just say i'm mixed too part black whtie native american just incase this isn't clear by my post i can't tell i just drank a ton fell asleep woke up and got on sufu

one of my best buddy left the country this morning and i didn't tell him i wasn't in town, so we missed each other for like a couple of hours... now i feel blasé as fuuuuuuuck. last time i saw him was for some lame party a couple of weeks ago and i won't see him until he comes visit me in sweden... fuck.

(nohomo)

drug test truck showed up on the job site this morning... and for the first time ever i was happy to see it... i havent smoked weed, besides maybe a single puff off a joint a month ago, since new years. i knew i was clean.

somehow, my name wasnt even on the list.

first thing i did after work is go see a neighbor who always asks me if i wanna smoke... got some blueberry headband from him...

i forgot how much i like this shit.

unfortunatly, i still have to be responsible, so i probably wont smoke again until the next time the truck shows up on site. its alright... makes it even better when i do get the chance.

so... uhh... i guess my confession is im really fucking stoned of some dank weed, and this shits cool.

this talk reminds me.. got in a "fight" this past weekend with one of my closest friends..

up in boston to visit him with my other friends.. he got really drunk and we decided to take him back to the hotel.

we got out the elevator to our floor, he got belligerent and sucker punched me in the solar plexus and I dropped to my knees. but I kept my head up and I saw him push our mutual friend who was having back problems right into the corner of a wall and I could see that he was in pain so I got up, grabbed our friend by the neck/face and slammed him up against the wall. I told him I'd let the punch go as long as he'd calm the hell down right that instant.

he agreed but I should've known better because when I let go and dropped my guard he sent a cross right into my chin. lucky for me, he's got a lousy punch for someone that's 6'3" and 225 and I've got a solid jaw.

unfazed, my instant reaction, which I regretted the split second after I did it, was to throw a single right hook. landed hard and blood started pouring down his shirt from his mouth. he sprayed blood in my face and on my shirt but I didn't react to it because I felt so bad for hitting him already.

he ended up walking the halls of the hotel for about 15 minutes alone, just spraying and spitting his blood all over the walls and floors. our friends admitted to the front desk it was us, but they said it was okay and that they'd clean it all up. I think we got lucky because the friend that got us the room for free is some kind of honorary member or something.

anyways, he woke up the next morning and didn't remember anything. he apologized and so did I.

small confession.. I hate fighting.. but I like it at the same time?

big confession.. I love my friend but I've always wanted to hit him at least one time.

just a thought re: sycamore elbowing sucker punch dude being "karma"

karma is not a sword you can wield -- don't think that retaliation against someone who has slighted you is in any way karmic retribution. I can't say I would've acted any differently were I in your position so I can't really say you did the wrong thing, but you also probably did not do the right thing. What the right thing is -- fuck if I know, violence usually clouds any sort of good decision making from my experience.

edit - i realize now this is not helpful advice in any way, so I guess I'll add that avoiding violent behavior at all times except in self defense is probably a good policy. Good luck being a good person :D

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
just a thought re: sycamore elbowing sucker punch dude being "karma"

karma is not a sword you can wield -- don't think that retaliation against someone who has slighted you is in any way karmic retribution.

Preface: I know karma is a nebulous idea for everyone it can be anything toi anyone blah blah blah. That said.

I don't believe in karma in the slightest but out of curiosity, if you do believe in karma, how is retaliation in no way karmic? Why can't someone be the embodiment of what is said to be a sort inevitable return on your actions, good or bad?

look at it this way: getting jumped is maybe something you did in a past life, returning to haunt you in this life. but if you retaliate, you're continuing the cycle, and this self perpetuating violence prevents you from reaching enlightenment. the only way to break the cycle is to forgive.

i really wish I were born&raised in New York rather than southern California

as much as I love it here, I'm really having trouble caring about things that most people care about, and I currently feel like it's really influencing my life. My mindset is radically different than corporate culture and where the "real" 'world' is. In California I always feel like there is infinite potential, that there is a way my life could be worse but that I understand that there is a way it would inadvertently be different

boo

with regards to violence, i tend to take the position that it's going to exist no matter how hard we try to suppress it. I know this is a pessimistic view, but I've always been a pacifist all my life, talked my way out of fights, etc. But (to quote Alfred in the Dark Knight) some men just want to watch the world burn. Some people just want to see someone bleed.

I can't remember where I heard this, but someone said

"Violence is the province of fools." Said the pacifist.

"I disagree" said the warlord, who promptly stabbed the pacifist thereby ending the debate.

Kinda sums up the need for the "sheepdog" as syc put it