superconfessional

God damn. I didn't really realize how prolific Mexican labour like that is in america, until a friend of mine was at a gas station in Austin last week and his car was literally swarmed by guys asking how many people he needed. So weird. But man does it sound convenient

I cannot stand the "hip" dance party crowd in my town.I have GOT to make enough money to GTFO. They are mostly surfers or 'bros" who at some point discovered that weed and dubstep go together and yet still make the decision to play top 40 hits everytime they book a gig.

SMH

I just broke the elevator at my job tonight. I also realized today that I'm falling for a girl I cant have. I guess I knew all along that I cant have her. Shes just so damn dope or maybe I'm so damn lonely. Its probably a little bit of both actually.

i'm super self-indulgent, arrogant and egoistic but i love it. makes me feel good about myself. after all i've never been happy about myself physically, all this mentality and attitude helps to make up for it.

I cannot stand the "hip" dance party crowd in my town.I have GOT to make enough money to GTFO. They are mostly surfers or 'bros" who at some point discovered that weed and dubstep go together and yet still make the decision to play top 40 hits everytime they book a gig.

SMH

come to my shows in boone