superconfessional

thanks for the kind words guys, very appreciated. If there's anyone on here with experience with FTP or even Alzheimer's I'd really love some info. His type is pretty rare and there isn't much research on it (Pick's Disease), but it'd be nice to hear from someone else on what to expect and how they handled it.

I had one weird ass fucking dream last night.

Im chillin smoking a cigarette at the beach ( I don't even smoke) and this lady (early forties Brunette giant tits) asks me if I had a light, dream teleport to her place and I get her to strip and give me a lap dance, shit gets ruffff and we start going at. All of a sudden she starts shitting ALL OVER THE PLACE. And then I took a shit too.

WTF

I had one weird ass fucking dream last night.

Im chillin smoking a cigarette at the beach ( I don't even smoke) and this lady (early forties Brunette giant tits) asks me if I had a light, dream teleport to her place and I get her to strip and give me a lap dance, shit gets ruffff and we start going at. All of a sudden she starts shitting ALL OVER THE PLACE. And then I took a shit too.

WTF

hahahh omg thanks for sharing this

Why in the world do so many butch lesbians still take the time to shave their pits and legs? It just doesn't compute..

(can we PLEASE reopen random thoughts already?)

I know more women that aren't butch lesbians that don't shave. Butch lesbians are strange. and sometimes very hostile.

i wanna superfucksmash kreayshawn on the dance floor while gucci, gucci is being played by dj's scottm/homi

i want to be the one to call in the tactical air strike on the club ok??? superfutureritualisticsuicide

My right eye has been twitching at random intervals for the last ~4 days and it's really starting to piss me off.

I don't think anyone can even see it, but it feels like they can so I'm constantly covering my eye.

Just wait it out.. haploid had this same problem, I had it about 8 months ago.. mine went on for 2 weeks, went to the doctor, she told me to wait it out and eventually it went away.

I was feeling the same exact way wednesday night. Sometimes it's good to go out and kick it with a few close friends but then there are the losers who are always trying to emulate what they see on MTV. Trying to be ballers in the club and what not, total buzzkill.

yea I wish my friends had better taste in music.

amardeep you got swooped on dude. last week almost the exact same thing happened to me, was at a party at this rich kid's place and he pulled her aside started talking and gave her shots of grey goose and bam, what do you know, got swooped just like that

i hope you at least got her number...?

But been there man, i was LEAVING a bar at bar time when some hood rats start saying shit to the girl i'm with. Shes a dumbass so she eats it up and goes over there all like "attention?? :D"

long story short i didnt get any, she is fat and i dont talk to her anymore.

i guess the part that got me the most was the look she gave me after I said I was leaving. sort of a "i realize what i did to you tonight" type of thing, or maybe that's just me imposing it on her. but something was there.

main gripe is just that I rarely meet like-minded broads, I'll just leave it at that.

I got her number, but I know I'm never going to see her again, and I knew that before she even gave it to me.

i guess the part that got me the most was the look she gave me after I said I was leaving. sort of a "i realize what i did to you tonight" type of thing, or maybe that's just me imposing it on her. but something was there.

main gripe is just that I rarely meet like-minded broads, I'll just leave it at that.

I got her number, but I know I'm never going to see her again, and I knew that before she even gave it to me.

i bet you coulda fucked her in the bathroom

(0)

I know more women that aren't butch lesbians that don't shave. Butch lesbians are strange. and sometimes very hostile.

Same gos for me.. Like straight feminist bicycle girls..

And I'm not referring to the tomboy looking lesbians that are still clearly girls and feminine but in a less dainty way yknow, I mean real butch. Boob-binding, masculine haircut, clothes, speech... Yet silky smooth legs? I work with such an individual currently saving up for female to male surgery and the whole nine........... with shaved legs and pits. Can't even begin to wrap my head around it.

I live around a bunch of hippies and lesbians. Butch lesbians make me nervous. They are slightly aggressive and easily offended.

I do know some confused (sexually) women that may be mistaken for hippies that don't shave.

I live around a bunch of hippies and lesbians. Butch lesbians make me nervous. They are slightly aggressive and easily offended.

I feel you on that one.. super awkward confrontation with one a while back..

butch lesbian - "you checking my girl out?"

me - *befuddled* "oh, dude, no.. I mean girl miss uh ma'am.. uh I mean I wouldn't.. not that she's not hot man.. GIRL!"

....... :(