superconfessional

not scared.. but a little on edge..

tomorrow morning, I go in for an ultrasound of my kidneys and liver..

and then I go back to radiology that afternoon for an MRI of my brain to check for a tumor..

fuck my body. crossing my fingers that I don't have some life-threatening bullshit especially after last week's renal failure scare.

good luck dude. hope everything's tumor-free.

totally stepped up to the plate and told my boss my problems, it went REALLY WELL. i am amazed. Its great to not mind putting your foot in your mouth, it might end up tasting good... fetish concept.

damn that's fucked up. hope you get over it quick cheep.

i recently remembered the guy on sf who was doing heroin. he was really sweet does anyone know if he's gotten better ?

^^ You need to forget that you hate hockey and press your face into the putrid armpit of game four on Wednesday.

Also, Cheap -- that's absolutely disturbing. I can't even imagine. Once I saw a cop pull a skull out of the ocean but it was so far gone from a human it wasn't even disturbing. But, agh...if you find out anything let us know!

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
not scared.. but a little on edge..

tomorrow morning, I go in for an ultrasound of my kidneys and liver..

and then I go back to radiology that afternoon for an MRI of my brain to check for a tumor..

fuck my body. crossing my fingers that I don't have some life-threatening bullshit especially after last week's renal failure scare.

Yo chariy, keep the thread updated on your status.

And never, ever tell anyone critical of your diet about your kidneys and liver. Oh god can you imagine the lecture?

Yo chariy, keep the thread updated on your status.

And never, ever tell anyone critical of your diet about your kidneys and liver. Oh god can you imagine the lecture?

ultrasound is mainly to disprove my doctor and to make sure he never questions me again on my diet. I think I should be fine in the kidney department but we'll see what comes back for the liver since I've had a history of "heavy drinking"

went in for an ultrasound earlier and then an MRI this afternoon but the MRI got cut short because the techs wanted my latest blood test results to rule out any kidney disease because the compound they inject you for an MRI with contrast can cause nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (not good) if you've got kidney disease.

going in next week again.

ultrasound is mainly to disprove my doctor and to make sure he never questions me again on my diet. I think I should be fine in the kidney department but we'll see what comes back for the liver since I've had a history of "heavy drinking"

went in for an ultrasound earlier and then an MRI this afternoon but the MRI got cut short because the techs wanted my latest blood test results to rule out any kidney disease because the compound they inject you for an MRI with contrast can cause nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (not good) if you've got kidney disease.

going in next week again.

are your doctor's concerns with you being on a high protein diet? from what i understand, it's only something that should be of concern to those with a pre-existing kidney condition. i hope all the tests end up in your favor.

Really fucked up about a chick for the first time in years... somebody slap some sense into me.

Stay busy man, its only a matter of time before you are over her. In all honesty why prolong what wasn't going to work out, its a good thing that you are moving on, now you just need to think about your future. Make sure to be around friends, enjoy partying, try things you normally wouldn't do, just be yourself and realize that you will find a girl who is much better for you.

It's not quite over yet, we're gonna be together on a 2 week road trip starting Friday.. the end is pretty inevitable though which is what I'm fucked up about. Neither of us want to do long distance but that's the only way it can continue. She's the first girl I've had feelings for in 4 years and shitty circumstances are breaking us up. I fucking hate it. Anyway.. I appreciate the advice. It'll be good once I have to start moving on.

my girlfriend lives across the ocean. i'ma slap the shit out of you when you're in toronto for complaining.

(not really but give it a shot for a bit and if it works it works and if it ain't it ain't)

You can do it Shufon! do work mang.

Way better than what I got. Since the closest thing I got to a girl right now is some likes on my facebook status' and im about to deactivate that shit too.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
ultrasound is mainly to disprove my doctor and to make sure he never questions me again on my diet. I think I should be fine in the kidney department

THE BOTTOM LINE

Studies show that in healthy adults, increased protein intake does not put excess strain on the kidneys.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/31/health/31really.html?ref=health#

In the mothafuckin' newspaper of record. BAM.

I had a dream last night natalie portman was sitting on my lap and we were feeding each other almonds dipped in honey..

we just tried it and it tastes exactly like in the dream..!

my Dad got diagnosed with Semantic Dementia about a year ago and it's progressing. I think I've come to terms with it, but it's so incredibly hard to not get angry and be patient when he fixates on things, even the smallest things or acts out. He is incredibly hypersensitive about his health and this phantom pain he's always in, but no doctor can detect or seem to treat. He's 58 years old, acts like he's physically 90, and mentally 11. It's such a stretch from how smart and capable he was 3 years ago...fuck, this is exceptionally difficult.