superconfessional

it's my birthday. it is 6:25 am in Austin, and for the past 40 minutes I have been reading about historical events that happened on June 6th.............. while smoking a joint. think I'mma pour a glass of scotch

Sitting in the waiting room at my Dr's office waiting for a complete physical, blood work, std, all that. Been a really long time since I did any of this, but it's definitely time. Looking over the paperwork at check in and it mentions colon cancer screening...fuck. I'm not tryin' to get felt up this morning, and definitely not by a 40 asian guy. I finally feel my age. :/

Took me getting drunk last night and I may still be a little woozy to realize im the reason why im not happy with my life. I spend too much time wishing/dreaming. Not enough doing. my life needs more Doing.

Kinda me too, though i've been doing for the past couple of years, I just am starting to lose steam, even at my age. hopefully this new move will be good for me, I need to start writing the most important letters/emails of my life. Shit.

My life has settled into a stereotypically average suburban routine. Shoot me now.

...at least it's pre-kids.

Then there's still time to fix that!

Agreed. SK, figure out what's going to make you happy. For some people that is suburban routine.

I got married too young and I'm just figuring it out now. This is post-kids. I'm convinced there's a special place in hell for people like me, hopefully I don't see you there.

how long do you wait till you KNOW that you got bait and switched at a new jobby?

Just started last week, but i feel like what i was told i would be doing, and what i am doing, are VERY different.

Thoughts?

Wow, jesus. So, for those of you who don't know I was kicked out of my house and exiled from half of my family about 4 years ago. Due to circumstances and events approaching I've reached back out to them as I've been meaning to to catch up and rectify our situation, as well as apologize. I sent an email attempting to set up a phone call with my grandmother, the person who was most furious with me and got the most positive response I've received in my life, and frankly I was expecting to get chewed the fuck out. This is bizarre, I feel like the universe is aligning in my benefit. Everything is coming back together for Scott.m. GRINDTIME.

514Y2EVYfeL._SS500_.jpg

On another note. I just picked up a 2nd job and the dudes that run this place are SO vague. I dont even know what ill be doing there and ill be going in for the 4th time today and actually getting paid.

Should I run for dear life? Im supposed to meet with the HR guy today.

fuck.

about an hour ago i was asked to go look at a cooler out by the dumpster behind my office because the lady who noticed it couldnt get close because of the smell. i went over and saw pink and bones. now, the cops re here, everything is tapd off, the medical examiner is in full tyvek suit, and they have body parts out on a sheet.

i really didnt want my first dead body experience to be parts in a fucking cooler at work. not cool at all.

not scared.. but a little on edge..

tomorrow morning, I go in for an ultrasound of my kidneys and liver..

and then I go back to radiology that afternoon for an MRI of my brain to check for a tumor..

fuck my body. crossing my fingers that I don't have some life-threatening bullshit especially after last week's renal failure scare.

fuck.

about an hour ago i was asked to go look at a cooler out by the dumpster behind my office because the lady who noticed it couldnt get close because of the smell. i went over and saw pink and bones. now, the cops re here, everything is tapd off, the medical examiner is in full tyvek suit, and they have body parts out on a sheet.

i really didnt want my first dead body experience to be parts in a fucking cooler at work. not cool at all.

so it is a confirmed human body? holy shit man that's crazy.

so it is a confirmed human body? holy shit man that's crazy.

yeah... they took the cooler and parts... theres still 2 cop cars just hanging out keeping the area blocked off.

its got me all fucked up... i cant concentrate on shit... i mean, ive never seen some shit like that, and hoped that i would never see some shit like that.

first thing i thought was that it was a human... but was rlly hoping it wasnt.

it was.

fuck... i need a beer and a spliff.