superconfessional

don't say that. have you seen that dude who started skateboard recently at 76 ? the only things that can keep you from doing what you want are illnesses, depression and other temporary states. otherwise, you have more luck than 80%+ of the planet when it comes to opportunities and ability to follow your dreams. jus sayin :)

^ that time has already passed for me it feels.(fml)

go for it scott. do it do it

homie, you ARE Tintin

you still got dat explorer spirit

life is a Tintin adventure man

Tintin in the Land of Food and Steez

scott - now's the time. better to take a gamble when you're young and single vs 10 yrs down the road when you have obligations like a wife, kids or a mortgage. just do your homework to see how quickly you'll pull enough bank to coast, how long you can stay afloat w/o shit popping off, and how long it'll take to get your closet full of TB, Junya and WM (o wait....)

happens to me all the time. i always have confessions or misc musings but i either forget them or when i come to type it, i realise it's way too personnal and not even funny ...

definitely have not been wearing my jeans consistently because number 1, i have gained a few pounds which leads me to number 2, they are so so so tight that i can't breathe and have to unbutton them everytime i sit down. sad.

I fucking hate being home for the summer. Atlantic Canada is probably the armpit of the developed world. It's just a shitty shitty place.

Probably related, but I'm a calm person and lately I just feel so angry. I need to take this rage out at the gym or something. My mom just burst into my room and started yelling at me about religion and how I don't pray. It's not worth getting into a religious shitstorm over how I don't believe in god-and think it's all a crock of shit...

Decided to stay in today to get some work done.

Ended up NOT DOING SHIT (5pm now). Eating a snickers right now while browsing the web/ watching shit like this:

fzLXb1LMdxo

. I'm aware that I'm doing nothing, but I still can't bring myself to do anything. /nomotivation

girl friend (/confident) told me yesterday that i was a crazychick magnet (and not a crazy chickmagnet unfortunately).

fuck this is so true :(

my closest friend at work is being a fucking prick. i can't bring myself to say it to him. i seriously can't wait for this whole fucking thing to end. i'll fly off to sydney and fuckin enjoy myself before getting back to the reality of finding a job.

p.s: i totally missed/passed on the interview to get to Central Saint Martins. i think i just fucked up a big opportunity. fuck my fuckin life.

Took me getting drunk last night and I may still be a little woozy to realize im the reason why im not happy with my life. I spend too much time wishing/dreaming. Not enough doing. my life needs more Doing.

woke up in the passenger seat of a lotus exige saturday morning

being driven to the coast

vaguely remember a cute korean girl the night before

just flew in from chicago the day before

best night ever

this must be

the end

my closest friend at work is being a fucking prick. i can't bring myself to say it to him. i seriously can't wait for this whole fucking thing to end. i'll fly off to sydney and fuckin enjoy myself before getting back to the reality of finding a job.

p.s: i totally missed/passed on the interview to get to Central Saint Martins. i think i just fucked up a big opportunity. fuck my fuckin life.

Know that feeling, seven years on. Disliked the school and England so much to skip it, now I work like an effing hump instead of going on to academic prestige or opportunity.

Mostly finished school, but mostly just got burned out and lost direction.

Stay hungry, find your way...

tntbJMR94yw&feature=related

toilet girl is kinda cute (just a little). Unfortunately, my toilet is still clogged as fuck though. Since the bowl looks pretty clean/ there's no immediate evidence of blockage, I kind of want to just leave it and then accuse the girl that lives in my house of clogging the toilet the next time she goes to the bathroom.