superconfessional

Low Key, I think im starting to develop feelings for my best friends best chick friend. Du swears hed never go out with this chick but when he has no girls he goes out and chills/texts/calls her.Guess I gotta abort shes an awesome ass chick though.

am i really that bored that i'm sitting here wondering what it would be like if i afro'd my body hair?

fuck

you pervert.

can't rep but glad i'm not the only perv on these boards. (wheres chan when u need 'im)

in a nutshell - fuck my right knee. what, you can't handle tossing a 300 pound dude in a german suplex? you suck. :(

hello physical therapy. :mad:

I think I need sometime to myself or a break or something. Im starting to seriously fucking hate everything and everyone around me.

I think I need sometime to myself or a break or something. Im starting to seriously fucking hate everything and everyone around me.

in the exact same place right now. I'm so stressed out that I have hives. plus, I can't stop talking shit about life right now

:(

I'm depressed. Went to CAPS which was useless. The roommates think I'm lazy as fuck, but I'm not about to tell anyone. Besides, I'm a skinny brown hipster-ish kid, don't need to be any more emasculated.

I know that depression shouldn't be considered in that sense, but whatevs

Also, adderall and chainsmoking to get through finals. Feel like my parents would be so disappointed/mortified haha

Anyone know a good, affordable/free support group for eating disorders in nyc? Not for me.

That I've surrounded my life with unhinged characters is starting to really hit home. I love crazy, but when it comes down to it, some of them would hands down leave me in the dust. Looks like I gotta make some new friends.

that's called college.

I'm depressed. Went to CAPS which was useless. The roommates think I'm lazy as fuck, but I'm not about to tell anyone. Besides, I'm a skinny brown hipster-ish kid, don't need to be any more emasculated.

Also, adderall and chainsmoking to get through finals. Feel like my parents would be so disappointed/mortified haha

i'd suggest taking up bjj.

there's nothing for stress quite like choking out somebody else or puking after a match. runner's high is not a myth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorphin#Runner.27s_high

I know that when I get most depressed/down is when i'm too busy to cook/exercise/sleep right. good luck on finals all you stressed out dus

talked to my theology professor today for an hour

told him my whole situation with career and whatnot. i also somehow told him about my mother issues and the demented shit too (wanting to choke/beat a girl if she does anything that pisses me off).

he flat out told me "you seem fucked in the head." i admitted i am. i guess that's why i relate so much to OF/rape/angry shit.

there you go, the first reveal of my mother issues on sufu. fuck.

edit: guy was totally cool btw.

S'all good snap Ive also been told i may be fucked in the head.

And I feel you man when I was ten my pops basically told me to fuck off and I havent seen dude since. Immediately after that I got into the Misfits singing die die die my darling til id fuckin cry sometimes. (theyre still my favorite band).

I hope things gett better for you man.

Double internent revealz

my heart is starting to feel really weird. like it doesn't beat the way it feels like it's supposed to be beating. it's probably the cocktail of drugs, alcohol, coffee, no sleep, and anxiety. maybe i should go to a doctor.

drunk drove to an interview yesterday. rejected the job when I was hungover earlier today. I think I regret it already.

fucking cinco de mayo

I also have an inexplicable urge to see something borrowed :confused:

edit: I was under the impression I was confessing something I thought I did because I was extremely stupid and completely lacked foresight. my bad for making you guys think it was an attempt to be cool? thanks for judging me ;)