superconfessional

I'm pretty sure I have delayed sleep phase syndrome. I think it was Just Another XY a while ago who was talking about light therapy? did it help? I fall asleep at like 2 or 3 even if I go to bed at 11 and it's been non stop for like at least 3 months consistently.

I'm pretty sure I have delayed sleep phase syndrome. I think it was Just Another XY a while ago who was talking about light therapy? did it help? I fall asleep at like 2 or 3 even if I go to bed at 11 and it's been non stop for like at least 3 months consistently.

i actually never used light therapy. i was having problems sleeping because it was deep winter, i was caffeinated to my eyeballs, was in a shitload of stress, and had no time to exercise.

Not much has changed, except I cut back on my coffee intake a little, and made specific time to exercise each day. I'd definitely recommend some kind of exercise + meditation to get the stress out of your hair.

I've heard that guided meditation can be good for destressing when you want to sleep, and personally, I always use the 'visualize yourself as a pat of butter on a pancake slowly melting' image when I realize I'm subconsciously tense. Good luck.

god what a retarded st partick's evening. first we played a drinking game with my friends watching cloverfield on nt1, a shot for every unrealistic moments, needless to say i got wasted pretty quick. then we went to a pub that i knew would be crowded, but not hundreds of people outside crowded...

anyway we decided to go to a club nearby, but in the way i slipped into a foutain and while damaging my boots i also got my legs all wet. so i put my socks in my pocket and we went to the club, i "danced" barefoot (my dancing style was more like "pissing people off while moving your arms"), while i hung my boots and socks to dry haha. i took a little nap but then the club got really crowded so i took my stuff (got lucky nothing got stolen) and a free drink somewhere to meet my friends outside.

arriving at home at last, i saw one of my french-thailandese good acquaintance, he gave me a speech on how you should do what you want to do in life and how france has really welcomed him when he was 8 on a tourist visa and all (although he got robbed of his wallet a few minutes earlier) and that he still hasn't come back to thailand since he was 14. some times i thought i was tripping because it felt so motivational.

then the next day i woke up unable to walk at all. turns out, i usually trash every carton, boxes, trash and all when i walk drunk in the street, and i remembered that i kicked a very heavy box that was full of books... so i didn't leave home at all on friday, and now it feels a bit better but i'm limping like a handicapped person.

after being dumped by a long-term girlfriend almost a year ago and having not dated or done anything with someone since her, i just went on a date with the most amazing, beautiful girl ever. it was so great, i forgot what this feels like. no/slightly homo. :)

after being dumped by a long-term girlfriend almost a year ago and having not dated or done anything with someone since her, i just went on a date with the most amazing, beautiful girl ever. it was so great, i forgot what this feels like. no/slightly homo. :)

+ kudos sir that's a big step forward I think.

I has been almost a year to the day since mine left me too.

I actually came to this thread to confess my ebay addiction..but now I am just nostalg'ing. fml

this is a serious question, I've got to know. I'm honestly not trying to be a dick. Is beatle a guy or a girl?

ya girl, apparently she posted a picture of her tits a few years ago :confused::confused::confused:

edit: was in 2006 (supposedly) as proof of her womanhood, i have no evidence tho

i don't think any of my friends really like me that much, even my closest ones

but i don't think i like them that much either

You're crazy. They're your friends for a reason. Sometimes we forget why we like someone, and just need to remind ourselves of their finer qualities. That goes both ways. Believe me, I've experienced this myself, for me it was a momentary lack of confidence, here's hoping its the same for you. Give it time, it will pass. If that turns out not to be the case, start looking for new friends in the meantime.

i just feel like they all flake on me constantly

small shit like saying they'll call me back and never doing so

i'll be moving in like 6 months or so i think so i can start over a bit then but it'd be great to feel like these people genuinely like being friends with me, hopefully you're right and it'll pass