superconfessional

She can't be Americanized and not know Nirvana unless she's either A) Airheaded preppy B) Typical boring Asian girl in kpop/mainstream

There's a cute, quiet, the weird-that-I-like type of girl in my class. I talked to her about music and asked her if she liked The Strokes. Apparently she never heard of them, but that's alright, it's not something I change right? After listening to it, she turns to me and says, "ehh, I don't really like them, they kinda sound like franz ferdinand mixed with The Killers." which promptly brought about shivers down my spine.

into the rain, aimed towards will, me, or both of us?

mpcec It was more of the fact that The Strokes were created 3 years before any of those two that bothered me. The weird thing is she likes The Killers//Franz Ferdinand, but doesn't like The Strokes for sounding like a mashup of them. Ahhh she's still cute though.

I know she likes them because she directly told me. It's 6 weeks into school, so she's not exactly a stranger.

But I agree. I hold so much importance on music/movie taste that many times I'll get disappointed if people don't reciprocate the same kind of passion/love for them. Yeah, it could be a inefficient way to meet people, but I firmly believe that if your #1 song on itunes is Lil Wayne or Drake and your favorite director is Michael Bay, our personalities won't click anyways.

into the rain think you might've jumped to conclusions. Pretty sure this^ explains where I'm coming from, and separates me from the herd of insecure prideful fucks. If not, then suck it degeneration X style.

That's not really what I'm saying but whatever

I just don't really expect anything from people who like Drake etc so I'm not like crushed when an acquaintance says they like Drake or The Strokes.

I know she likes them because she directly told me. It's 6 weeks into school, so she's not exactly a stranger.

But I agree. I hold so much importance on music/movie taste that many times I'll get disappointed if people don't reciprocate the same kind of passion/love for them. Yeah, it could be a inefficient way to meet people, but I firmly believe that if your #1 song on itunes is Lil Wayne or Drake and your favorite director is Michael Bay, our personalities won't click anyways.

into the rain think you might've jumped to conclusions. Pretty sure this^ explains where I'm coming from, and separates me from the herd of insecure prideful fucks. If not, then suck it degeneration X style.

okay, fucktard: do you see the irony of making a claim against me that im jumping to conclusions about you, when you just made a previous post describing how you essentially jumped to conclusions about another girl purely based on her taste in music?

and please dont feel the need to explain yourself to me. im just a stranger on the net, and i honestly dont give a fuck about you.

Around here, that translates into privileged asian girls who hung out with other privileged asian boys who thought themselves to be "hard" and "down". Wearing a variety of colors, chucks with the tongues popped out, dunks for days, new era hats, fresh white tees, and poppin n lockin out of control.

into the rain: Calm the fuck down buddy. First post and you're coming out swinging. What conclusions am I jumping to with this girl? Did I say anything that isn't directly relevant to her taste in music? I simply stated that I got shivers, meaning that I think she has bad taste in music, which is completely subjective. I didn't go on to say "because she has bad taste, she's a bitch.", in which case, it would be jumping to unfounded conclusions, like you yourself did.

okay, fucktard: do you see the irony of making a claim against me that im jumping to conclusions about you, when you just made a previous post describing how you essentially jumped to conclusions about another girl purely based on her taste in music?

and please dont feel the need to explain yourself to me. im just a stranger on the net, and i honestly dont give a fuck about you.

I already negged you for this, but I just want to point out that you are a pretentious douchebag. I'm not sure why you think your opinion is worth shit relative to his opinion - but you clearly do.

You have transcended haploid as the sufu poster who I think is trying way too fucking hard. Way to go, kid.

p.s. haploid, I think our e-beef no longer exists. Tell me if I'm wrong, neg rep style.

pretentious douchebag? really?

i forgot that well dressed guys in DC are automatically "gay".

thanks big dude, but I'm not a "gaysian". It's flattering but really.

D.C. is the worst goddamn city in the nation full of pretentious douchebags I want to hit with a brick shaped like the american flag over and over again in the face

coming from a SELF-PROCLAIMED well dressed guy who is calling others pretentious douchebags because not everyone wants to massage his fucking ego?

to be fair, if i saw a guy coming towards me dressed in this get-up, i wouldnt necessarily think you were gay; but rather i would assume you were into cosplay.

5379175158_f676c01121.jpg

I made out with an olsen twin and my date at the AMNH winter ball in NYC several years ago, while a german duke watched us(drugs were involved)

I am called "miss" and "ma'am" disturbingly often.

lol. really?

5191241886_dcb533f748.jpg

i used to think you were just fucking stupid, but now i know you're fucking delusional. you need help man.

strokes sound like franz ferdinand sound like tokyo police club sound like killers sound like arctic monkeys sound like hives sound like libertines sound like cold war kids sound like kaiser chiefs??????

The Strokes and Libs are way beyond the rest of those though.