superconfessional

Pretty sure I was depressed for a few months there. Employment and a reconnect with some key friends has helped. Got a long-term plan in place now and am finally putting effort into things; tired of half-assing. Need to get things back on track, and I'm willing to make sacrifices to do it. No more jawnage for a good long while. Feelin XY's post.

Don't want to deal with girls either for a while; last thing I need right now is a money-suck. Of course, that means I end up meeting 2 girls the past weekend, one I get along with well, but no real physical attraction, and the other... swoon. Ugh. Timing.

that close-minded, ignorant, old-fashioned, homeland immigrant vietnamese mentality
Since my cousin is a dentist, has a BMW and goes on holidays pretty much whenever he wants, my mum and aunt pressured me into studying dentistry when: 1. I never studied biology and I suck ass at chemistry, 2. I already signed up for all my engineering courses and was gonna start studying the next fortnight.

A year later, they still ask what I'm doing at uni and if I'm sure that I still don't wanna do dentistry... cmon son.

Cool, it looks like I struck a chord with you guys. Is anybody interested in putting together a superproductivity / GTD / lifehacker / productivity thread for superculture? I've been wanting to for awhile, and just wanna throw it out there.

Right now a Mk4 jetta howabout you?

09 rubaru wrxxxxxxx~

First day I consciously decided to get superproductive by waking up early, doing errands, reading books that I've put on hold, exercising, is the same day I dislocated my elbow on my dominant arm. Been nearly 4 weeks now and I think I'm ready to get back on the horse, hopefully...

"Sorry Maury, I'm not a gymnast..."

I'm scared.

Everyone thinks I'm the most confident and prepared person they know, with a road map to their career. I have to admit I am better off than most of my peers but it's definitely scary thinking that I'm already so far into a decision I made a couple years ago, preparing myself for a high level career in marketing. I hope I'm taking the right steps but it's scary when plans being made inadvertently get changed.

Cool, it looks like I struck a chord with you guys. Is anybody interested in putting together a superproductivity / GTD / lifehacker / productivity thread for superculture? I've been wanting to for awhile, and just wanna throw it out there.

i srsly need this. we all need to make a list of things we need to accomplish by the end of the day/week/month/semester and neg or posrep each other for shit we did or didn't do

i srsly need this. we all need to make a list of things we need to accomplish by the end of the day/week/month/semester and neg or posrep each other for shit we did or didn't do

In. That would be awesome

if it takes neg or positive rep to get you motivated to get your life together you're a fucking cretin. no offense.

I see where you're coming from but I can't knock anyone's attempts to get motivated. Sometimes all it takes is knowing someone else is on your side. I'm going to start meeting up with a friend after work. We'll be doing different things but we'll be able to keep each other accountable.