superconfessional

i mean i'll be the first one to admit that i have no self-control.

i think my problem is finding motivation because i do have goals and want to achieve them, but i find ways to run from them, and almost unconsciously sabotage them...

and i do realize i sound like a little bitch

start by doing stuff that don't take too much time or efforts, then gradually move to the bigger picture. if you have goals then go towards them because you'll regret later.

i just forced the thing i had with the girl i fell in love with over the last 9 months to end. had to happen i suppose, so better sooner than later. i feel like shit though and am crying like a little bitch. i guess it is time to move on and focus on being productive and start improving myself.

i remember last year i turned 21 and didn't want to make a big fuss out of it at all. but then my older sis invited me to the restaurant since she was visiting town, afterwards i met with some of my best friends and they had brought champagne and wanted paid for my drinks during the night. turned out to be one of my best birthday memory ever.

whatever one might think, feeling loved or at least thought about feels good.

Sometimes I feel like a dirty dirty expat because even though I've been in this land for like 11 months now, I still can't hold a conversation in the local dialect. Fuckin Canto

getting back on that getting things done tip.

it's funny, i've gotten so much more efficient/productive/type-a/intense since i get into this program in august.

i like where i'm heading.

hopefully.

baller status in <5 years if everything goes according to plan.

am surfer/hardware hacker if that fails.

This Recession shit is stating to piss me off. I havent gotten a significant raise in over 2 years and im coming up on my third and were being told not to expect anything during this cycle of reviews. I make a little over minimum wage at some big shitfuck retail spot and have been putting in around 40 hours a week which translates to five days not counting the two days Im in school from morning to night. So much shit i want to do and start but am low on funds I sound like a lil bitch but

man fuck money.

plus superfuture threads over here makin me want shit I cant afford

FUCk