superconfessional

Not married, and I do intend to go after it. Not sure how to take it from flirty friends to "please sit on my face". She's splitting time between two cities more than 120 miles apart, and is usually at the city 90 miles from me. I'm only seeing her once, maybe twice a month lately. We are making plans to meet for a holiday lunch sometime over the next two weeks though....

If there was ever a time for the "when you gonna let me tap that" meme, this is it...

My brother is back from the idf and tonight we're going to catch up, only i forgot to tell my girlfriend that she's not invited. He told me he wouldn't feel comfortable with her there. In fact my whole family feels that way about her. I love her, though, and this is fucking hurting myself and our relationship.

My brother is back from the idf and tonight we're going to catch up, only i forgot to tell my girlfriend that she's not invited. He told me he wouldn't feel comfortable with her there. In fact my whole family feels that way about her. I love her, though, and this is fucking hurting myself and our relationship.

hahahahah what did she do to your family? that's so harsh

hahahahah what did she do to your family? that's so harsh

That's the thing, she didn't do anything. They say they "just don't get it" and clearly my dad doesn't like her because she isn't a ny jew from long island. Her fam has such a rich history though, her grandad is a retired cop from nyc and her mom used to work in a kosher deli up in the bronx for like 15 years before she moved back to puerto rico.. so she's practically a jew by default.

fucking religion.

That's the thing, she didn't do anything. They say they "just don't get it" and clearly my dad doesn't like her because she isn't a ny jew from long island. Her fam has such a rich history though, her grandad is a retired cop from nyc and her mom used to work in a kosher deli up in the bronx for like 15 years before she moved back to puerto rico.. so she's practically a jew by default.

fucking religion.

i knew it would be the whole "she's not a jew" thing. What the fuck? other religions are sexy too.

it's unfortunate that your family makes their displeasure with your choice in women such an out-and-out problem for you. my family members usually keep their opinions to themselves. it's just better that way.

I agree... and they should. they're not going to excommunicate me or whatever, it's just annoying when they complain about me not being open enough with them. And then when I am, they shit on me.

i knew it would be the whole "she's not a jew" thing. What the fuck? other religions are sexy too.

can't speak for other ethno-cultural groups, but with jewish families, even ones that only mildly identify with their religious/cultural roots, marrying within the jewish faith matters. even in my family, which is mad open-minded and liberal in many respects, there's still this unspoken expectation to ultimately marry a jewish girl.

not gonna happen though, they mad pushy (5).

can't speak for other ethno-cultural groups, but with jewish families, even ones that only mildly identify with their religious/cultural roots, marrying within the jewish faith matters. even in my family, which is mad open-minded and liberal in many respects, there's still this unspoken expectation to ultimately marry a jewish girl.

not gonna happen though, they mad pushy (5).

yeah man, my mom won't let my girlfriends come out to the cali house unless they are:

1)korean

2)my fiancee

and seeing as how my current girl is italian/polish, she was specifically not invited, which is why I am doing christmas on the east coast because fuck that.

I hate that whole racial/cultural/religious expectation thing. hot is hot, and god hates ugly, you know what I mean?

Man I love being completely mixed. My parents never care what race a girl I bring home is.

Oh, more on topic though, one of my good friends is Jewish and his girl converted from Catholicism to Judaism so they could marry. I'm not sure how her family felt about this, but his was pretty happy.

at least 6 cups of coffee and at least 6 beers every day is probably going to catch up to me in the long run.

but I have like social anxiety when I'm sober and I'm full of regret for any social interactions when I'm hungover so I tend to try to stay drunk at all times :S

Thinking of the big move to LA... Was just there and liked a lot of it, and hated a lot. Cant decide if its a smart move or a nuts one.

The weather and food were enough for me to fall in love... Women looked good but might be a big change from EU steez...

Big changes coming, home or LA.... crazy.

Thinking of the big move to LA... Was just there and liked a lot of it, and hated a lot. Cant decide if its a smart move or a nuts one.

The weather and food were enough for me to fall in love... Women looked good but might be a big change from EU steez...

Big changes coming, home or LA.... crazy.

unless you want to work in the film industry theres no point moving to LA (0)

what does having fun mean to you?

I don't even know anymore. (0)

Yo what up Scott? Should've just stuck with me when we ran into each other, been going insane in Vegas since a little while after I ran into you.

Oh honestly though you seemed to be having fun that night??

That night I had 3 rum and cokes, a glass of Henny, a glass of 4loko, and 7 vodka and sodas.

at least 6 cups of coffee and at least 6 beers every day is probably going to catch up to me in the long run.

but I have like social anxiety when I'm sober and I'm full of regret for any social interactions when I'm hungover so I tend to try to stay drunk at all times :S

Extremely biased argument for pot use.

Idk about you but smoking doesn't necessarily make me overcome my social anxiety, it just distracts me from the shame of having it in the first place. Treating the symptom and not the illness concept.