superconfessional

i have a friend who randomly takes his pants off and starts pissing on the spot when hes crunk. it's such a bugout, especially when you are high.

Reminds me back then, on the first few cold nights of the fall, we'd go to bars and pee on some cars' windshields. It would freeze off and since people usually didn't carry ice scrappers yet, they'd have to remove it with credit card/finger nails/etc.

Young and stupid concept

one time when i was like 14 i was sleepwalking and went into the living room and peed on my mom's cookbook right in front of her.

Did the same thing when I was 4, except I walked in, lifted the cushion of the sofa like it was the toilet seat, and pulled out my wiener. Luckily my parents were sitting there watching TV and figured out what I was doing before I gave anything a splash.

In 1st grade, I saw a girl pee herself less than a foot from my desk. She went up to the teacher and asked to go, but waited too long.

Same year, I puked on the reading castle. Fucking ruined. Sorry, my 1st grade bros.

Did the same thing when I was 4, except I walked in, lifted the cushion of the sofa like it was the toilet seat, and pulled out my wiener. Luckily my parents were sitting there watching TV and figured out what I was doing before I gave anything a splash.

a girl my friend and I know in NYC had a female friend visiting for the weekend. She did not know that this friend sleepwalked pretty consistently. So she was sleeping on the couch(guest got the bed because this girl is all class, she's a dame not a broad) and the other girl came into the living room, crouched over her on the couch, and started pissing. My friend wakes up and is like "what the fuck are you doing" and her friend says "get the fuck out of the bathroom".

Not my story:

My friend had a B day recently, we all got smashed on wine, we all left, he went to his bedroom with his girl with other friends crashing on his huge sofa couch bed thing... some time later he woke up naked on the couch getting beaten up by his sister and our other friend, he was totally lost and thought she was his girl, he woke up and ran back to his room.

My story:

I had a really ace 12 inch G3 mac a few years ago, i totally pissed all over it and killed it while wasted one night... i dont remember any of it except the feeling of emotional satisfaction of not waking up my EX who was in the room, and a brief thought that i could not have a excuse to buy a macbook, as they had just come out.

Sleep walking is funny, until someone looses a eye concept.

Fuck. For over a year now a married woman (she's going through a seperation, and is dating another guy) has been texting me naked pictures of herself every month or two. We've been friends for ten years, and I think she does it just to fuck with me and to get attention and praise. Gets me all worked up though, and after the two pictures she sent me last week I've been obsessing about her a lot. All I can think about is wanting to fuck her.

My story:

I had a really ace 12 inch G3 mac a few years ago, i totally pissed all over it and killed it while wasted one night... i dont remember any of it except the feeling of emotional satisfaction of not waking up my EX who was in the room, and a brief thought that i could not have a excuse to buy a macbook, as they had just come out.

Sleep walking is funny, until someone looses a eye concept.

lol. I did the same thing but thankfully it was a cheap netbook. My GF woke me up mid-piss.

Fuck. For over a year now a married woman (she's going through a seperation, and is dating another guy) has been texting me naked pictures of herself every month or two. We've been friends for ten years, and I think she does it just to fuck with me and to get attention and praise. Gets me all worked up though, and after the two pictures she sent me last week I've been obsessing about her a lot. All I can think about is wanting to fuck her.

damn. are you married? if not, get after that.

i think the solution to your problem is to fuck her.

damn. are you married? if not, get after that.

Not married, and I do intend to go after it. Not sure how to take it from flirty friends to "please sit on my face". She's splitting time between two cities more than 120 miles apart, and is usually at the city 90 miles from me. I'm only seeing her once, maybe twice a month lately. We are making plans to meet for a holiday lunch sometime over the next two weeks though....

Reminds me back then, on the first few cold nights of the fall, we'd go to bars and pee on some cars' windshields. It would freeze off and since people usually didn't carry ice scrappers yet, they'd have to remove it with credit card/finger nails/etc.

Young and stupid concept

heh. i want to neg rep your younger self so badly

that or just a downward smash to the face would work

(happened to me recently concept)

as for superconfessional – gotta love the finish finals and then do job stuff from months ago that somebody 'forgot' to give me.

aka staying up the first night of break to work concept

guys stop calling everything a concept :P

i used it once in real life and my friends looked at me oddly.

i spend too much time on this website.

i think superfuture is directly responsible for my fashion financial cost increasing by an order of magnitude :D

a girl my friend and I know in NYC had a female friend visiting for the weekend. She did not know that this friend sleepwalked pretty consistently. So she was sleeping on the couch(guest got the bed because this girl is all class, she's a dame not a broad) and the other girl came into the living room, crouched over her on the couch, and started pissing. My friend wakes up and is like "what the fuck are you doing" and her friend says "get the fuck out of the bathroom".

You've got all these crazy stories...

let's be friends or something, I want to do the stuff you're doing...

You've got all these crazy stories...

let's be friends or something, I want to do the stuff you're doing...

twin jets, man. twin jets.