superconfessional

well, i used to think i could handle myself pretty well academically. this semester of college has broken my esteem. i went in with set goals, which i felt were pretty reasonable and attainable, but i have hardly met them all. it's really tearing at me pretty hard, and it's making me wonder if i am really who i thought i was in the beginning. my poor performance is causing me to question my whole future. "what if i can't succeed" is what's constantly running through my mind.

seriously man..if its what u want to do, don't give up on it....i was in ur same position last semester and caved...switched to an easier major w/ same guaranteed salary to avoid academic hardship....i regret it every day and being so late in university, can't really change w/o adding a year or more to my degree...

Aim for the Sun, even if you miss you will land amongst the stars!

but if you get there you're going to fucking burn to a carbon crisp in the stupidly hot sun.

and if you miss, congrats, you can die by asphyxiation and watching your eyeballs burst in hard vacuum.

(oh wait were we supposed to be encouraging?)

but if you get there you're going to fucking burn to a carbon crisp in the stupidly hot sun.

and if you miss, congrats, you can die by asphyxiation and watching your eyeballs burst in hard vacuum.

(oh wait were we supposed to be encouraging?)

beans-mug.jpg

ahaha that's whats up man.

I don't know what to do about my girl situation, try to get over her and be rational and realize its not meant to be, but a part of me feels so wrong about making that decision. That goes against what i'm about and how I feel about life.

i really need to stop getting my dick off whenever i'm drunk in bars clubs streets ... though it usually means good times... becoming a retard when you're drunk concept.

i really need to stop getting my dick off whenever i'm drunk in bars clubs streets ... though it usually means good times... becoming a retard when you're drunk concept.

stop getting your dick off? like jacking off in bars?

i would say stay crunked

You would be much more hardcore if you were were jerking in public bars where thats not the, "soup de jour", to use your language.

I am posting this shit from a plane 30k above the flat land... my first time with free WIFI on a plane and i am using the hell outta it... this wont last, its too good, nothing this good lasts except memory and addiction.

I have memory and addiction concept.

I gotta quit drinking. For that past year, but especially the past four or five months, I've been getting plowed two or three nights a week. Last night a couple of my female friends commented on how I'm a "good drunk" meaning after several hours and a dozen drinks I'm still very aware, functional, and capable of having an intelligent conversation. I don't know that that's really a good thing!

^I'm the same way. I tried to stop drinking a while back and it just didn't work :(

Best thing I did for myself was stop drinking at home by myself each night. Keeping it limited to social occasions has made me feel like less of an alcoholic but at the same time I am like you, I go out and drink large amounts of alcohol for hours on end and people tell me they can't tell that I'm not sober. I feel like I should interpret this as a bad thing, but at the same time I function fine in life, so..

ooo ooo do robert geller next

(my prediction: no girls and weird looks)

I wore geller and cloak almost exclusively 2 years ago and loved it.

Wear Geller, be an asshole, disappear without warning.

Enough about me.

Irish goodbye bitch ass.

confession: I did some really goon shit on the dancefloor the past couple of nights hahaha.