superconfessional

I feel like such a horrible person right now.. my gf and I were at a starbucks, both working on school related stuff on our respective laptops, and there was this rather corpulent girl sitting next to us taking a table for 4 on her own, which also happened to be the only table with an ac plug

She then picked up her cellphone and said something like "hey!, yeah it's Jennifer blah blah" in an overly annoying way, so I told my gf through msn that she was a cunt and countless other nasty things

She then looked up at me and asked out loud "who's jennifer?". At that point I was petrified, I couldn't move or say anything at all except give her the death stare. Thinking I had no clue, she continued while giggling "fucking fat bitch? stupid cunt taking the whole space? haha what are you talking about?". I felt so small

i'm going to work black friday at the shop i used to work at during my visit home over thanksgiving break. all of the old crew is gonna be working along with some new people we haven't met or worked with before. pretty excited about that.

however, when the schedule was sent out, i noticed there's a new girl's name listed now...

so i did some creepin through the shop's facebook page and found her. i am elated at the moment because from the looks of it (1 picture) she's a fucking kag! but a hot fashionable one or something. either way, i'm excited.

i hope my boss reads this. i'm sure he hired her. durty

i'm going to work black friday at the shop i used to work at during my visit home over thanksgiving break. all of the old crew is gonna be working along with some new people we haven't met or worked with before. pretty excited about that.

however, when the schedule was sent out, i noticed there's a new girl's name listed now...

so i did some creepin through the shop's facebook page and found her. i am elated at the moment because from the looks of it (1 picture) she's a fucking kag! but a hot fashionable one or something. either way, i'm excited.

dude, that's.... so weird

this is a quality confession

this is why they invented the internet. ruspect

No hate dog, but there are close to seven billion (7,000,000,000) people on the planet, roughly half of whom are females. There are literally thousands of teenage girls out there (a number of which relatively within your grasp) who would put this girl to shame in comparison. Unless you are honestly willing to believe that through some magical coincidence, the most ideal mate for you on the planet just happens to live somewhat close to you, she is just one of many.

You're not dealing with love. You're dealing with infatuation. Once you accept that it's just infatuation, moving on is much easier.

just flicking back through a few pages. saw this

what is this bullshit? haploid is 18 and giving out this advice on love. straight outta romeo and juliet 101 aswell

took adderall today for the first time. it was supposed to help me finish a report and it did the trick. i like the feeling but not sure if it's just mental. either way it's nice and i got a ton of work done. hoping not to make it a habit

You should try Concerta. I have ADHD and I've tried both, I prefer Concerta way more. Adderall just seems harsher. Concerta is way more chill, and less harsh side effects, less chance of dependance/addiction.

girlfriend is studying abroad next semester. we've been talking since may but have only been really "together" since october. she wants to stay together while shes abroad. i don't know what to do. loads of people have said to end it cause shit just gets fucked with the distance etc. can't make up my mind. don't want to fuck anything up cause she's definitely a keeper.

i ignored all of her updates but shit, get the fuck out of my chat preview. deleting her would just make things more awkward.

like shufon said, delete her. also block her after you send a message that's like "so after thinking it over, I think we need to just completely delete each other from each other's lives. Here's why I think that's a good idea"

and then just send that with no further explanation, just to be a dick. She will want to know what that idea is, and you'll be drinking a pina colada counting stacks of dead presidents on a beach in cuba before the next full moon turns florida into an inbred werewolf commune.

Nah dude it's cool, it's only as awkward as you let it be. If she messages you about it or something just tell her the truth, that always seeing her in the chat preview is awkward and you're more comfortable not having her there. They can't really say anything to that because it's just the fucking truth.

edit: RandR's idea sounds good as well.

aha it's nothing, it's just a distraction. I haven't said anything to her since our break up a few months ago, see her in hallways all the time, i hear she talks mad shit but whatevs.

was on the phone with the friend/girl who i am infatuated with, and she hits me up with the realization "i don't think i'm attached to anything". girl has some head problems but ionno, i still love her. das wsup.

aha it's nothing, it's just a distraction. I haven't said anything to her since our break up a few months ago, see her in hallways all the time, i hear she talks mad shit but whatevs.

was on the phone with the friend/girl who i am infatuated with, and she hits me up with the realization "i don't think i'm attached to anything". girl has some head problems but ionno, i still love her. das wsup.

nice. you gotta mix it up like a kitchen aid set on "smack dat". If she's not attached to anything, now is the time to teach yourself some avett brothers on acoustic guitar because that's like extra strength roofies PM in my experience.

specifically, the song "lover like you".

lol did you look to see if Jennifer noticed?
Didn't dare to look her way.. yet part of me just wanted to say "Yes, we are talking about you, Jen"

edit:

girlfriend is studying abroad next semester. we've been talking since may but have only been really "together" since october. she wants to stay together while shes abroad. i don't know what to do. loads of people have said to end it cause shit just gets fucked with the distance etc. can't make up my mind. don't want to fuck anything up cause she's definitely a keeper.
If you think she's worth it, and you both want to do this, then go for it, absolutely.

I've been doing the long distance thing with my gf for close to 6 years and we're still going strong and glad we never gave up. And I'm not talking 2-hours-drive kind of long distance.. I'm talking 20-fucking-hours-by-plane long distance.. for periods of up to 8 months without seeing each other.

Lots of people will tell you it doesn't work, but there's some hope if you're really dedicated to each other. Edmond be my witness.