superconfessional

The kids that mugged me got caught. My scooter is in impound. I cannot, for the fucking life of me, get it out.

I need the title, but there is no title. I have to have vespa Italy reissue a certificate of origin apparently, which is going to cost me 100 bucks. Getting cherrybomb out of the slammer? Like 130 + 15 a day.

You would think that having the cops say "yeah that is his scooter" would mean they would give it the fuck back. Apparently not.

Oh, and surly fat bitch that works the impound? Go fuck yourself because nobody else is, quite clearly.

^ be damn glad impound is only $15 a day. They were trying to charge me $135 a day + a fee for towing when my car was stolen / totaled / recovered a couple of months ago.

DAMMMMNNN 135 a day? At that point it's just "fuck it, you can keep it".

Yeah, I still haven't gotten it out. Hoping Monday will be my lucky day. Trying to get a new Cert. of Origin from Vespa of Italy...shit sucks.

thats wack. i love my vespa. it got stolen years ago... then one day the cops called me to tell me they found it. good news. icing on the cake was that i had already been paid by insurance for it. They had NO RECORD of that for some reason. Cop told me to keep it, i did. 2 years later its parked outside work and is the reason i get to sleep a extra half hour each day.

get her back. good luck. god speed.

i dont think i can date a girl younger then me it felt really weird when that 18yrold that just graduated approached me last night. maybe its cus i have a sister around here age

weren't you the one in djraijo's thread who couldn't get laid

Why are the hot ones always crazy.

Ugly ones are too

My grandfather's having brain surgery tomorrow and I feel like I've squandered my years to this point and been too much of a pussy couldn't even make him proud in a semi-monumental way. My grandmother's a selfish brat and is probably going to give everything away to this leechwoman.

It's worse on my chest. Plus I have fucking bite marks along my ribs.

Shit got real.

Why are the hot ones always crazy.

I feel your pain. This girl doesn't scratch much, but she bites the shit out of me. I have bruises that last 2 weeks on my chest and arms, she gives me fat lips too. It looks like I got beat up by a group of people wielding baseball bats. Wouldn't change it for the world though.

I had a friend who would get mad laid back in the day. He knew a girl like himself. Sluts all around.

As they would fuck he would slap her in the face as hard ad he could. She would do the same. Dude would have black and blues.

That ain't war. That's sitcom prime time compared to what sick fux get down with.

Kudos anyway though.

I haven't gone out of my house in like a week and the more I stay in the harder it gets to go out :(

Anyone else get like this?

I got like that a lot last summer- people would invite me to go do things and I would just be like, "nah, thanks though, just gonna have a day to myself"... which would last for a lot of days. It was actually nice to just lay around, not have to put on makeup, get dressed or deal with anybody.

Feeling productive and not lethargic is pretty nice too though.

^^Word... this has been one of my best summers in a while, been super productive. Yesterday had work from 7-12, then got home, laid out like 600 pounds of dirt, put down grass seed, mowed and fertilized the rest of my lawn, went for a run and then went to my second job, and got back to my buddies in time to catch the last quarter of the game. Was fantastic.

This is a pretty stupid complaint, but I hate how it goes "when it rains it pours with women". I go through a two month dry spell (pretty much because I had zero social life because of school and work, but still) and now I have literally two many potentials. Again, I know this isn't a real complaint, but I feel like this will go like this till the end of summer, and then shit will dry up again. I'd rather consistently get laid by 1 or 2 girls than have to juggle more than that.

I gave in a couple of nights ago and broke up with my gf through text....

Fuck that.

I've been dumped by text after a 2 weeks "relationship" a couple of weeks ago, i still went to shout the hell out of that girl, showing me no respect by doing that.

I actually cared more about the way of breaking up than the broke-up itself, but whatsoever...