superconfessional

i really need to start paying attention to the fact that my blackberry will not send a text to the person i'm currently having a convo with if i select "compose", instead of "reply".

in a semi-related note (heh), heard from my ex after the longest silence between us. turns out when i saw her sister's ex-boyfriend last week and we talked for a while, he basically reported back to my ex the details of my personal life the past 6 months. fucking guy.

so I havent been feeling well all day (body temperature all fucked up and sore throat / headache). been rolling around in bed for the past couple hours.

tried to let one rip and almost shit my pants, go take a shit and now i feel almost normal again.

at least i think im finished with househunting.

i was out till 7 am... at work now, friends came by, still drunk, boozing now...

saw a girl i was sure was hot when i met her weeks ago last night, she was not.

sunny wonderful day.

I hate when my thinking gets too contrarian. No for the sake of no. No for the sake of I can make a stupid/cheap dig at whatever I'm thinking about and feign moral or intellectual superiority. Foolish, destructive non-thinking. Chuff chuff chuff.

It really isn't thinking, it's reacting, it's habit. Real thinking involves taking things seriously and taking responsibility, not sifting, labeling and blithely rejection. So maybe my real problem is laziness?

Your real problem is that you're living in the internet era.

I always get places early and end up blaming people who are on time or even a little late.

Stupid frustration concept.

i've started to lie and tell them to come at an earlier time.

or i just come late and arrive at the same time as everyone else.

ADAPT OR DIE

Friends have been disappointing me left and right lately, and considering i'm someone who holds grudges i don't see this ending very well. can't understand how people can be such selfish assholes sometimes. no, this is not about women.

hell naw invisible touch = one of the greatest 80s jawns evar

i'm on that same tip

phil collins is coming to town

going to kill shit

gorilla at the drum kit concept

also, yeah.

superconfession: i'm getting too old for this shit. i haven't robocopped jawns in forever. been busy buying tools, fixtures, and building materials; fixer-upper house concept. i am still sort of awed by the superfuture but i feel like a third base coach, waving runners home, rather than a cocksure hotshot pitcher beaning batters for sport.

Friends have been disappointing me left and right lately, and considering i'm someone who holds grudges i don't see this ending very well. can't understand how people can be such selfish assholes sometimes. no, this is not about women.

been going through similar myself. just cut them off the worst ones and look for new friends.

it's not about holding grudges though. you should be grateful to these people for revealing their true nature sooner rather than later.

all you sufu's with woman problems, stop dating these girls you really like and care for and love, try stepping it down one notch to dating a girl who is more into you than you are into her. that way the next time you break up you can move on easier and you wont be thinking of 'her' all the time. And yeah a few of you might find out that she's a stalker type. But hey, thats the risk of it.

all you sufu's with woman problems, stop dating these girls you really like and care for and love, try stepping it down one notch to dating a girl who is more into you than you are into her. that way the next time you break up you can move on easier and you wont be thinking of 'her' all the time. And yeah a few of you might find out that she's a stalker type. But hey, thats the risk of it.

This is all well and good if your into a girl that's one notch down. You like who you like. Shouldn't you be dating a girl you really like and care for and love? Personally don't think i could be with a girl that i wasn't really set on, would just feel like im using her (talking strictly long term relationships haha). I see what your point though, i just don't think it's for everyone.

my "healthy" lifestyle consists in merely controlling the balance between all the things i abuse during daytime in hope for nighttime, and at nighttime to make it go as fast as possible without feeling the cold too much...:confused:

been going through similar myself. just cut them off the worst ones and look for new friends.

it's not about holding grudges though. you should be grateful to these people for revealing their true nature sooner rather than later.

when i mentioned holding grudges was in the way that i am not able to forgive people or not remember occasions where they acted as complete retards when i'm with them again, not that i will be thinking about it all the time or that i will try to orchestrate some kind of revenge or whatever.

This is all well and good if your into a girl that's one notch down. You like who you like. Shouldn't you be dating a girl you really like and care for and love? Personally don't think i could be with a girl that i wasn't really set on, would just feel like im using her (talking strictly long term relationships haha). I see what your point though, i just don't think it's for everyone.

think what ol boy was trying to say is that a lot of dudes on this board with dating issues would benefit from dealing with chicks they can handle/control rather than chasing and wasting time on chicks they cant hang with.

you shouldnt feel bummed about dating a girl youre not "set on" because chicks tend to not dig a guy that isn't calling the shots or allows too much grey area in a relationship. A dude dealing with a girl he really likes will tend to be more hesitant and cautious simply because he cares and doesnt want to fuck up the situation. This indecisiveness ends up destroying said dudes chances as women can smell weakness like dogs (0). It's the chicks job to be gaga over the relationship itself and its up to you to make as many right/smart moves in succession to net her and then perpetually keep her that way until you see fit. After that you either move on or wife her up.

To make a long story short with this quasi-relevant analogy: Once you have a couple KOs under your belt your ready for a title fight. If your not prepared or experienced enough for it then you dont stand a chance.. Get your game up miggas.