denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

i have a secret, quilty infatuation with slutty scene queens :(

Whenever I date Korean girls I make sure to cheat on them. Someone needs to create that initial insecurity resulting in the torture of subsequent boyfriends. So I do what I can. It's sort of a creating drama in the future initiative.

i really wanna fuck this girl but she's a slut. i might catch something.

put condoms

girly is gone i guess im not "emotionally & mentally stable" i guess so i said screw it.

sitting here no sleep drinking since last night @ 7pm

so far, since classes have ended, i've been trying to figure out how i get more fit to attract more birds. but really i don't need to get into shape, i just need to gain some confidence

if you're short, bulk up as much as you can. beefy little napoleons get all the ladies

I went to a family bbq yesterday, it was my dad's side and the first time we've all got together in probably a decade or longer. he's the second youngest of 7 kids, and him and my mom waited until fairly late to have me and my sister, so all of my cousins bar 2 are well older than me. anyways, I didn't realize how much I missed all of them and how important good family time can be. 2 of my cousins just had babies too, and despite my dislike for kids and not ever wanting them... damn these little bundles of cuteness. Getting drunk with family during perfect weather, chowing down on some burgers, and just talking about hilarious old times made me far happier than I expected. Family is so different when you're old enough to actually take part in all the convos.

been really feeling this lately too. recognizing how much my family knows about life, music and art and really appreciating their achievements... also outside of family hanging out on an equal level with people 10, 20 years older more frequently. i still see myself as a kid rather than an adult, but it's coming closer.

i got hired to work on red dead redemption like 5 years ago but i couldn't get a work visa. :(

so far, since classes have ended, i've been trying to figure out how i get more fit to attract more birds. but really i don't need to get into shape, i just need to gain some confidence

i wish this was the sum of my woes of which to report to superconfessional (0)

i got hired to work on red dead redemption like 5 years ago but i couldn't get a work visa. :(

im truly saddened to hear this

sometimes i wish would never have used mushrooms

i know so much more, but i feel like now i know more than i should

now i know nothing that happens in the world has any importance at all, every problem has been created by people, etc.

but ive been happier than ever so i cant really complain

ive stopped worrying about so much trivial bullshit, but now i need to find something to keep myself occupied till i die

yeah are you fucking serious?

olololol.

my friend did some and ran in the woods and threw his watch on the ground and started screaming WHAT IS TIME??? TIME IS NOTHING!

hey guys you know imsobadatsex i am sure

i am starting new concept site

imsobadatdrugs

[dot com]

featuring such choice quotes as

"how do i snort the codeine"

"dxm is the best drug"

"i got this weed laced with coke"

and

"sometimes i wish would never have used mushrooms

i know so much more, but i feel like now i know more than i should

now i know nothing that happens in the world has any importance at all, every problem has been created by people, etc.

but ive been happier than ever so i cant really complain

ive stopped worrying about so much trivial bullshit, but now i need to find something to keep myself occupied till i die"

coming soon

watch out

I was looking forward to checking out Matter in London this summer, but apparently it might close down. Has anybody been? I heard that their sound system was amazing.

whats funny to me is that it's somewhat of a general consensus that, in one form or another, what you confessed is a feeling most people get from eating such drugs, and whether they may or may not stay believing it after they come down its funny regardless to see people from either camp immediately profess it to superconfessional.

i laugh because its real. not knocking you too much, write about what you know after all, right?

went to a gay bar with the girlfriend for the first time, figured might as well, just got back. ive chilled with her gay crew enough, theyre good guys and becoming my friends so i'm used to it, by now, but sheit, thats that. same tranny touched my ass upwards of eight times. its like when you meet a yappy dog you don't like, you send out 'fuck off' vibes to it and it just keeps up harassing you. anyway, no negative remnants, but huh yep nope theres what that thing is okay

i havent done shrooms yet, probably this summer, i wonder if ill get any crazy life revelations that ill post to superfuture. well see, what an adventure.

man i cant imagine being a tranny, normal dudes and girls have enough identity strife, shit seems on its own level of weird

wow speaking of shrooms, I just took em for the first time at my friends place and I didnt know why I decided to drive. They settled in mid-drive and I dont know how I functioned to drive myself home right now.

Did she leave? Were you two living together?

i left iunno why. na but we stayed at eachothers we were really close been in each others closets n shit

i need a new closet,mine is so fully empty.

what to do??

cash that tax return check

shop and buy so much alcohol, too much. maybe codeine syrup?

empty all my jars

stay inside and sip slowly my deliverance