superconfessional

Just the other day, my lady, a friend, and my kid were at Target.

My lady standing in front of me, next in line, my kid and I behind waiting. My friend up in the front waiting for us.

Bitch in the front fuckin uses her body to hide the keypad as she typed her PIN number.

I wish my gf told me this before the lady left the store, I would've said "NOW I KNOW YOUR PIN NUMBER LADY!" as she grabbed her bag and left.

You really got this angry over someone taking a fairly simple safety precaution? Get over it.

i ALWAYS block it no matter what, people there or not you never know with one of them cams that are like hidden . there are mad scams out there where a device literally just clips on top of the atm slot but you dont notice and it just scan your card and sends it to the guy. and get your pin thru the camera. google that ish. BE awareeee

shit man been hanging out for 2 weeks probably gotten around 50hrs sleep total finally yesterday i felt strung out hungover and kinda like a tweak so as soon as i slept a whole day i feel like the doing the same shit all over again

when i enter my pin i like to pretend to hit a couple extra keys first and make beep noises with my mouth while only touching the keys. i'll do a couple extra after the real pin too. maybe enter a wrong digit on purpose to hit the backspace key at least once. i also cut off the magnetic strips on my cash cards and glue em on to my library card so people won't bother to try to steal my library card. then i keep my wallet in my ankle wallet that is hidden in my dior stackz. and to top it all off i keep a mouse trap in my back right pant pocket just in case (no cheese).

when i enter my pin i like to pretend to hit a couple extra keys first and make beep noises with my mouth while only touching the keys. i'll do a couple extra after the real pin too. maybe enter a wrong digit on purpose to hit the backspace key at least once. i also cut off the magnetic strips on my cash cards and glue em on to my library card so people won't bother to try to steal my library card. then i keep my wallet in my ankle wallet that is hidden in my dior stackz. and to top it all off i keep a mouse trap in my back right pant pocket just in case (no cheese).

this man knows what's up.

So, I can tell you're a bit of a bitch...

You really got this angry over someone taking a fairly simple safety precaution? Get over it.

The looks she gave us, prior to being rang up.

Oh look, it pertains to the person I quoteds, post!

You don't need to cover the tiny pinpad with your whole body. Dunkins post showed the most you need to do.

Were you the type to create a barrier with your arm, to cover your test so no one can peek over?

Here's another example of these type of people.

Two days ago, I was chilling on a park bench. Some lady walked by with her baby, gave me a smug look.

Today, same park same lady, but I was with my own kid, lady was friendly and shit.

Not all you typical looking folk with expensive Old Navy clothes, will know what it feels like to be casted off as the leper, by people around you.

Jus sayin, bluhhh.

ruhrpott :(

the town in itself is so shitty it's embarrassing to even say where i live exactly

I feel you. I'm from the middle of nowhere Canada, going to school in the states. I'm working on a group project and get asked where I'm from. I answer

cue laughs. :(

stuntastic have you ever considered the possibility that the whole world is, in fact, not out to get you 24/7?

lies. he's just trying to get you to lower your guard and then BAM! identity theft.

put your tinfoil hats back on and move along, nothing to see here folks.

stuntastic have you ever considered the possibility that the whole world is, in fact, not out to get you 24/7?

isn't that exactly the kind of people he's talking about? you've never had people look down on you for no reason or something?

people who walk faster when you walk behind them are hilarious too though

I mean I've had people like cross to the other side of the street when they see me coming and shit but I don't get offended by it because I know myself and my own character and know that it's not directed as a personal attack. If they knew me they wouldn't do it, which is likely the case with you too, stuntastic.

If you give someone the benefit of the doubt, 9 times out of 10 it will probably be OK but just what if? I mean you've said yourself that you've gotten into sticky situations and stuff, some of which possibly could have been avoided had you been more cautious so my advice to you is to not take it so personally.

Edit: haha yeah it's pretty funny. I have long hair and where I live I guess that makes me look like a "goddamn hippie" or a satanist or something

lol @ people crossing the street when they see haploid coming.

c'mon bro.

as much as i also doubt this you'd be surprised by some people.

the other day this girl literally ran away from me. she walked up to a corner and stood, waiting for the walk sign. i walked up and also stood at the corner. when the sign changed to walk she ran across the street and into her building. the irony of the situation. we live in the same building. she must have felt really awkward when we rode up in the elevator together. i know i'm tall and have a weird haircut but i'm definitely not a scary guy. some people are just weird.