superconfessional

today sucks. I'm having problems with my girlfriend, I woke up at 12 to go to this meeting at 12:40, only to find out the meeting is at 2:40. And I have to pass in a paper and present later in the day, which isn't a big deal but is annoying. Plus I have to do work for some dumb black kid who can't do it himself, at least he's paying me. ever since my best friend here got kicked out of the dorms I never have anyone to just chill and smoke with who I can actually stand all the time (besides my girl, but Idk wtf is up with that right now..).

Just found out this chick I've been sleeping with is still in high school.

I'm 28.

Whammy.

Luckily she's 18 so there's no legal consequence. Even though I do think the age of consent here is 16, I'd rather not push that boundary.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

u asshats dont deserve baseball

once when i was a little kid i was in my garage with my brother and neighbors

and we were eating popsicles

then this kid who wed seen like once before shows up (i have no idea how he even knew us)

then he asked for a popsicle, and i told him id ask my mom

so i went and asked and she said yeah

and then i came out and i told him that my mom said he couldnt have one

i have no idea why i told him no

i think this is one of the meanest things ive done to someone (0)

once when i was a little kid i was in my garage with my brother and neighbors

and we were eating popsicles

then this kid who wed seen like once before shows up (i have no idea how he even knew us)

then he asked for a popsicle, and i told him id ask my mom

so i went and asked and she said yeah

and then i came out and i told him that my mom said he couldnt have one

i have no idea why i told him no

i think this is one of the meanest things ive done to someone (0)

damn i was taken aback by this post but also i can relate to it so much

when i was a kid like the tiniest most trivial pranks i would play or consider playing on someone would make me feel UNHOLY guilty. i'd start thinking about how it would have made them feel or wonder why i had done it and feel like absolute shit.

i later came aware of it as a reflection like my parents have raised me 'too' well or something like i was aware the guilt i was feeling was disproportionate to the action

I remember this girl brought this bag of cool stuff in for show and tell. There was this pretty cool watch in it and I really wanted it. I forgot how exactly, but I pretended like I fell then reached into her cubby, opened the bag, and took the watch out. Not exactly inconspicuous. Like a lot of thieves, I couldn't keep quiet and really had to tell someone. Who did I tell? Reese. The only black kid in the class. A few days later I put the watch back in her cubby.

Incidentally, the word "cubby" sounds ridiculous.

When I was little I would steal small things from my friends. I remember once I stole a plastic lizard, and about a month later she was at my house, saw it, and made a comment like, "Oh, I used to have a lizard like that, but I can't find it any more!" And I was just like, "well how about that, that's pretty odd!"

So smooooth

I remember this girl brought this bag of cool stuff in for show and tell. There was this pretty cool watch in it and I really wanted it. I forgot how exactly, but I pretended like I fell then reached into her cubby, opened the bag, and took the watch out. Not exactly inconspicuous. Like a lot of thieves, I couldn't keep quiet and really had to tell someone. Who did I tell? Reese. The only black kid in the class. A few days later I put the watch back in her cubby.

Incidentally, the word "cubby" sounds ridiculous.

haha this brings back so many memories. i remember i did the same thing in kindergarden, some girl brought something in for show in tell (some kind of stuffed animal, i forget) that I stole from her cubby, haha. i remember i even stole this dolphin statue off the teachers desk, she got it from her boyfriend or something... i was such an asshole.

now that I think about it, I was such a goddamn klepto back then. more than half the time i'd feel so guilty afterwords that i'd throw away whatever I stole because i couldn't bear to look at it anymore. and the other half my mom caught me and made me return it/apologize.

my latest steal:

a year (or two?) ago they reintroduced the tamagotchi and my friends stole some from walgreens. anyway after watching them play with it, i had to have one. i go to walgreens, stuff it down my pants, and attempt to walk out. the door sensors ring, i start panicking but decide to calmly walk away. the manager calls me back and asks me if i stole anything. i deny it, and he tells me to walk through the sensors again. THANK GOD one of them was broken, so i walked through both, and since only one of them rang i just said "hey man i think they're broken..." and walked away. they couldn't do shit. and the thing is i didn't even play with the tamagotchi, it's been in bedside drawer ever since...

I used to steal this kid's matchbox cars so often. I would usually either leave them somewhere my mom would find them (either weird places in the house or the yard) or try to look like i found them outside somewhere that my parents would see me. I'm not sure why I thought my parents knew which matchbox cars i did and didn't have.

I tried stealing a batman toy from a kid's cubby at school once, but around that age I despised denim (yeah) and my sweatpants had no pockets. I just put them in the pants and they fell out.

also, so you guys feel better about your mean pranks: In like 1st or 2nd grade me and a friend peed in a tunnel slide and made a kid go through it. He played it off like it wasn't piss BUT HE KNEW.

When I was younger I would hide in closets and say curse words because I thought someone was going to hear me and I'd get in trouble.