superconfessional

Er, I'm pretty sure AW isn't talking about cigs judging from his post before that.

I haven't talked to my ex in nearly a month, which is the longest I can remember. Last I did was after dropping the last of her things off at her place (found them when I moved back in Feb). Nobody answered so I left the bag on her porch and called to tell her. After that I got the usual prying texts and haven't responded since. It was the right choice. I didn't give any warning about the day I'd actually drop it off, but by knocking and actually trying to hand the stuff off, I don't feel like a coward, instead of just leaving it in her mailbox, which was the suggestion I got from friends. Even though I ended up doing that anyways, I tried.

Still haven't got rid of her on FB either, even though I know I should. So I was a bit weirded out to get notified that she tagged her old, pretty-hot high school friends in pictures we took randomly at a club last week.

fuuuuuuuck

just got my tarot cards read by my aunt who is into the occult.

everything she said was super spot on in all aspects of my life and it's freaking me the fuck out.

she did a reading on someone else on this forum i aint no snitch but he said everything panned out exactly as the cards read.

basically... the shit that i wrote a few pages ago was a bad omen and i need to get my shit together so right now i'm basically playing usher in confessions part II fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

deleted my facebook too!

need to salvage this relationship.

i defriended my ex on fb after sending her a message about how i cant be friends with her. Cold turkey is the way to go.

sOS9aOIXPEk

is exactly my situation

So I heard this on the news last week and I've been thinking about it a lot... and I feel bad admitting that I don't agree with it, but I just don't think it's right:

http://www.windsorstar.com/sports/Windsor+reaction+mixed+decision+allowing+girls+teams/2963844/story.html

I don't remember ever thinking having both sexes have their own teams during high school was discriminatory. Then again, I'm a guy so maybe that's why? I agree with what is said in the article; that the girls demanding they get to try out for the guys team are undermining their current girls teams, essentially saying they're not good enough. If it's all about equality, why is the boys team now essentially a co-ed, but the girls will remain girls-only?

I feel like it could be solved a lot easier; have a girls, boys, and co-ed team. Make a rule that the co-ed must be 50/50 unless there's a shortage from either side. Keeping the current labels of "boys" and "girls" isn't exactly accurate.

Plus, this has the potential to just continue getting ugly. If tryouts happen and no girl makes the team, accusations of discrimination are still possible.

...I think women's sports are recognized for their talent on their own these days. Hell, our women's hockey team played far better than our men's for the majority of the Olympics. I never knew it was such a huge issue for some people.

^ that's complete bullshit (the article, not your opinon...though your reasoning about women's hockey is problematic)

Let's be honest, there will be very few (if any) girls that will keep up in competitive highschool football. I went to school with a pretty intense team, and a lot of big, big guys played. Not only are complaints about sexism when it comes to picking teams the obvious next step, I have a sneaking suspicion that the 135 pound girl who makes the team just to shut up neo-feminists is gonna get tackled by a 240 pound defensive end...and complain that the sport is too rough. Shit is so stupid.

FUCK YOU HUMAN RIGHTS TRIBUNALS, GO AWAY ALREADY

(edit - please understand that in Canada human rights tribunals lost their raison d'etre ages ago and now seek out bullshit like highschool girls are upset they can't play on boys teams to justify their own existence)

i have what is possibly the biggest exam of my life in about 8 hours.

add this to the fact that the professor of surgery at my school is probably gonna try to screw me over during the exam

and you have one incredibly stressed out motherfucker.

i have what is possibly the biggest exam of my life in about 8 hours.

add this to the fact that the professor of surgery at my school is probably gonna try to screw me over during the exam

and you have one incredibly stressed out motherfucker.

good luck dude. i'm sure everything will turn out fine

i'm sure everything will turn out fine

Yeah, from what you have posted about schoolwork in the past you seem to be pretty on top of your game. Get some rest and you'll do fine.

Have not talked to my ex in five days. Broke down and re downloaded the IM app we used on my phone to see if she had sent any messages, or if it saved what might have been sent since i deleted it.

Her name was nowhere to be found, gone, poof, i guess she deleted it too, or wrote me when i did not have it and got mad and deleted it. Whatever. Moment of weakness and missing.

Total lame. Could have married this one.

yo astro

despite the neg rep i got from you, i'll tell you one thing and take it as you will

you may have thought she was the perfect, end-all, be-all girl. you will have moments of weakness like what you just posted, and right now, the only thing you can do to get over the (seemingly rough) break-up is to live your life. and live it well.

that day will come when you get over her completely. when that day comes, i assure you will already have found another chick who makes your ex look like a fucking lame.

stay up, homie.

Have not talked to my ex in five days. Broke down and re downloaded the IM app we used on my phone to see if she had sent any messages, or if it saved what might have been sent since i deleted it.

Her name was nowhere to be found, gone, poof, i guess she deleted it too, or wrote me when i did not have it and got mad and deleted it. Whatever. Moment of weakness and missing.

Total lame. Could have married this one.

If she deleted hers, chances are either she did it so that she wouldn't message you or because she thought you ignored her like you said. It's going to be hard, but wait a month before contact.

I logged in today for the first time in years after hearing about sidneylo's book. Remember when video WAYWT were cool? Ahh the good old days. When sidneylo had a post count under 1000 and Self Edge first opened.

-pruf out.

Gah, another night of insomnia.

Either I'm really sensitive to caffeine (as in I had a tall coffee around 2PM yesterday) or my cricket rhythm or whatever is seriously messed up.

I used to have no problem back in high-school crashing out at around 10 or 11 at night. Now, 1 or 2 in the morning has become the norm, with a few all-nighters occasionally. Stress maybe?

I logged in today for the first time in years after hearing about sidneylo's book. Remember when video WAYWT were cool? Ahh the good old days. When sidneylo had a post count under 1000 and Self Edge first opened.

-pruf out.

yo doggie you still wearing those huge frames?

Gah, another night of insomnia.

Either I'm really sensitive to caffeine (as in I had a tall coffee around 2PM yesterday) or my cricket rhythm or whatever is seriously messed up.

I used to have no problem back in high-school crashing out at around 10 or 11 at night. Now, 1 or 2 in the morning has become the norm, with a few all-nighters occasionally. Stress maybe?

probably neg rep related.

.I used to have no problem back in high-school crashing out at around 10 or 11 at night. Now, 1 or 2 in the morning has become the norm, with a few all-nighters occasionally. Stress maybe?

I'm envious of 1 to 2 pm I've been going to sleep at about 5 - 6 in the morning for the past couple of weeks and it's seriously fucking me up. I can't seem to get off of this schedule.