superconfessional

Well I actually hung out with her tonight, and more and more i'm beginning to believe this junk is in my head... she was really affectionate towards me, and she told me a lot of old pent up personal family shit, so I guess thats something.

Though, when we split I told her to text me when she gets home so I know shes alright, she hasnt done that, and she always does this. Shes really forgetful, which bothers me, but wtf you gonna do.

Or maybe not, because after this time that we hung out i've tried to make plans with her twice and both times she gave me some lame ass excuse. She sent me a text saying "im sorry if you think im being weird, but im just really stressed out right now due to school and work"

I dunno, I haven't tried to initiate contact after that, its been like two days. Which was hard as hell for me, I guess I will go the path of not talking to her, though if I dont hear back from her by the end of next week im definitely going to call her and arrange a get together, ill just tell her whats on my mind.

Shit really sucks. Whatever.

Dunno if this is a confession, but I got jumped by 6 guys at / after the bar last night. I was winning, until the other 5 started kicking me in the face.

Photo5.jpg

that is a boot print on my forehead.

swell.

I dunno how bad ass it is haha...my eye is less of a concern than my head...my ears are sticking off my head at really weird angles and i appear to have grown 2 hat sizes.

long story short,

these guys at the bar were those guys that just like to get in fights with people at bars. they punched my friend in the face, completely unprovoked, a few times before we decided we couldn't "talk them down"

fight in the bar got broken up, my shirt got ripped off so we were thrown out and wandering the streets looking for a cab. the group caught up with us, and the dude i was tangling with inside the bar cocked a fist to punch me, so i took him down as hard as i could and started choking him and bashing his head off the ground.

i guess they weren't expecting much in the way of resistance because i put my hnads up in an "i give up" manner to try and show them i didn't want to fight...anyway, as i had the upper hand the other 6 guys or so decided to start kicking me in the face/head/rips/etc.

i have an equally well preserved boot print on my back. my friend's teeth got kinda fucked up and he's got a black eye, but i took the majority of the beating.

Guest Bespoke
I am 1.5 days cold turkey on talking to my ex. After almost 5 months of trying I finally gave up on being able to make things better. fuck. lame. life.

Best way to get your girl back is No Contact and when she comes crawling dont talk about you and her or the past or how you feel. Just be indifferent to the situation and you may ask WHEN is she gonna come back? well most of the time they do in some way but the minute you start talking about the past or feelings it fucks it all up again.

Go live your life and don't hold your breath till she comes back cause some come in a week some come in a year and if she doesn't come then it wasn't meant to be and by that time the memories will have started to fade and you might find someone else that is well worth your time.

Or maybe not, because after this time that we hung out i've tried to make plans with her twice and both times she gave me some lame ass excuse. She sent me a text saying "im sorry if you think im being weird, but im just really stressed out right now due to school and work"

I dunno, I haven't tried to initiate contact after that, its been like two days. Which was hard as hell for me, I guess I will go the path of not talking to her, though if I dont hear back from her by the end of next week im definitely going to call her and arrange a get together, ill just tell her whats on my mind.

Best way to get your girl back is No Contact and when she comes crawling dont talk about you and her or the past or how you feel. Just be indifferent to the situation and you may ask WHEN is she gonna come back? well most of the time they do in some way but the minute you start talking about the past or feelings it fucks it all up again.

Go live your life and don't hold your breath till she comes back cause some come in a week some come in a year and if she doesn't come then it wasn't meant to be and by that time the memories will have started to fade and you might find someone else that is well worth your time.

What do you think if its not an ex, but current gf?

Quoting my earlier post, would like opinions. Hate soundin like a bitch, but this shit is really killing me, and maybe tis a good thing none of my friends want to hear about it haha, but an outsiders opinion is always nice to hear

quote:

originally posted by MharcI

Well I actually hung out with her tonight, and more and more i'm beginning to believe this junk is in my head... she was really affectionate towards me, and she told me a lot of old pent up personal family shit, so I guess thats something.

Though, when we split I told her to text me when she gets home so I know shes alright, she hasnt done that, and she always does this. Shes really forgetful, which bothers me, but wtf you gonna do.

hey Mharcl - most of us have been in the same situation as you are in now. The last thing you want to become is needy. Give her some space to sort her things out, keep yourself occupied and try your best to not think about her too much. She may really like you but she maybe thinking now isn't a good time to be in a relationship. Let her make the next move.

yeah... and if that doesnt happen?

im giving it till friday, and then im going to call her. but only to ask to meet up so i can have my stuff back. nothing else, from this meeting i will try to gauge her feeling, and will then decide what to do.

"I wanted to forget you, so I fucked with five other other guys in the past week."

fuck you. you disgust me. i want to throw up. i wont be able to look at you anymore. i want to blow my fucking brain out.

dude, i'm "quitting" as well. but the first day i smoked a spliff. and this weekend i bought a pack when i was wasted

but otherwise it's been surprisingly easy. i know i'll never completely quit anyways