denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

Spaghetti, sounds like your friend is trying to fuck with your head. The fact that your thinking about her so much more means you are prolly starting to like her and u dont want to admit to yourself this. Ask yourself this question, If your current girlfriend broke up with you today, would you try to have sex with your friend if she wanted to? If yes, then sounds like you might be getting tired of your current gf and need a new chick. something like this happened to me, so i broke up with my gf and now i feel free.

at the ball park watching the giants blow what looks like a certain win. when this young clean cut african american dude comes over to talk to me with a big smile on his face.

when he hears i am from new zealand.

i have never had..i mean met someone from new zealand

new zealand that is something really different

after talking for a bit he looks me up and down

you have nice style i would love to take photos of that

you take photos?

i take photos of things that interest me

looks me up and down again

i take photos of beautiful things

after more talk

i take nude photos

after sizing me up some more

your style would photograph real nice

eventually to let him know it is going nowhere i say

if i let some guy cruise me at the ballpark my girlfriend would not be very impressed

confession

i feel like a cock tease.

i have had enough dudes hit on me to know the guy was cruising me from the start but kept talking to him as he was pretty smooth with his lines and i was flattered.

^ This part is my favorite.

i cannot do the timing on the delivery justice.

it was seamless and covered with a laugh.

it would have been easy to miss as an honest mistake.

sounds like u had a fun day hap, see u guys on saturday!

Guest on-display

LA crowd tries too hard that it makes them look retarded. nyc seems so much better

I'm seeing João Gilberto this summer, got two tickets to the prime parquet at Carnegie Hall and I'm really excited, I just need to find the right person to bring. It's kind of strange but I just love his music so much that I wouldn't want to just casually invite someone to something that's really special to me. I probably should have bought just one ticket.

This basically just goes back to how protective I get over the things I really love. It's probably silly but whenever someone asks me about something that I have a lot of passion for, like a musician, writer, director, I'll never recommend them the album/movie/book that means the most to me so that I can keep it to myself. I feel like a little kid when I think about this but I don't know.

Anyone else like this?

Feeling like I've been up so long I'm not even tired anymore, just zombified, do not like.

Weedeater makes it a little better 'dough \mm/

The fact that your thinking about her so much more means you are prolly starting to like her and u dont want to admit to yourself this.

That's not what it sounds like at all. I'm thinking more about the roommate who keeps leaving hair in the shower drain, not because I want to fuck her, but because it is Becoming A Problem.

i dont have 2 many ironclad rules in life, but 1 of them is dont live with females unless you have separate bathrooms

i am beyond bored right now

i dont have 2 many ironclad rules in life, but 1 of them is dont live with females unless you have separate bathrooms

this is a good rule to have.

I enjoy watching Desperate Housewives.

it's on right after wife swap!!

Googled easiest ways to kill yourself, I don't plan on doing it. Just a morbid curiosity.

my cell phone butt dialed by 'girlfriend' as i was hanging out with another chick.

i'm home alone high as fuck from getting smoked out by geekbonchic and just replaying everything that happened in my head today thinking fuck,good or bad? it's a new chapter my friends.

wow that's pretty fucking nuts. what are the chances of that happening? crazy. i don't wanna get on about the topic but we'll chop it up when i see you tomorrow

college is for new relationships

You're in good company, man. Check the answer to the first question:

JLjskiusfMo

fuck, I know I am the tl;dr guy myself, but tl;dr (I actually did though). And I concur on the butt dialing, I swear I am gonna start wearing a belt clip holster or go back to the flip phone or some shit.

fuck, I know I am the tl;dr guy myself, but tl;dr (I actually did though). And I concur on the butt dialing, I swear I am gonna start wearing a belt clip holster or go back to the flip phone or some shit.

the only solution is to keep phone locked with password. Annoying, but very effective. Took me a while to get this.....

i told her my real age which i don't usually tell girls because fuck man i'm 20 and shes 23 and she wasn't turned off by it and then cracks this aliyah age ain't nothin' but a number thing on me and i was like yoooooo word girl.

ehFDZU4hXbw

yo don't hang out with jermaine for real

Negative nancy? :P

haha, damn girl, we bad news, i'm almost guilty, but i know you getting a kick seeing those other girls smile at me

you're my best friend for real

sometimes I rephrase my post so I can make particularly good use of an emoticon

honestly, ive missed sufu. i lurk more than i post. and it makes me buy more than i need. fuck my life haha