superconfessional

started drinking on my own again a efw days ago. turned off my phone. feels both good and bad. what did i want to type again? oh well fuck it.

i guess im pretty boring

not that im upset about it, just a realization

i like to do things alone a lot, and to most people that would make me weird or a loser or something, but honestly, i prefer my own company

i feel like part of it is because i really dont make plans, and so often the ones i make somehow fall through

i just wanna smoke some weed or do some psychedelics :(

edit:

also, i think scene girls can be really hot

kind of ashamed but not really

many will disagree---but tramadol is fairly fun--- although the itching is worse than oxy.

definitely a much easier to find---and cheaper--- then other opiates. not being scheduled is also a big plus.

wish it lasted longer though--- but trams+ a few sierra nevada's make watching a uva basketball game bearable.

cheers

i guess im pretty boring

not that im upset about it, just a realization

i like to do things alone a lot, and to most people that would make me weird or a loser or something, but honestly, i prefer my own company

i feel like part of it is because i really dont make plans, and so often the ones i make somehow fall through

i just wanna smoke some weed or do some psychedelics :(

edit:

also, i think scene girls can be really hot

kind of ashamed but not really

me 2

I have been helping out a friend of my brothers with training advice ect. Hes a nice guy, but he is socially retarded

He always says jokes at the wrong time, his humor just isnt funnny, and he is very awkward and creepy around girls. I have been trying to help him come out of his shell, but its been a trying process. I imagine him climbing a bell tower and picking people off on a sunny spring day

When he drinks, he literally yells at people who are right in front of him. He talks as if you are in a club and he needs to yell to be heard.He went to the bathroom, and when he found out there were no more toilettes, he began to headbutt the dispenser

Your a good kid man, but sometimes I just want to punch you in the throat

And I have been addicted to TLCs "Intervention" ( fucking irony) for some time

If it werent for TLC, Discovery and the Learning channel, I would almost never watch tv. National Geographic is dope too

There's a good chance my father will lose his job on Friday. I've been putting on a "well, what happens happens and we'll make due" face so he doesn't have one more thing on his plate, but really I'm pretty anxious -- both for his and my sake.

There's a good chance my father will lose his job on Friday. I've been putting on a "well, what happens happens and we'll make due" face so he doesn't have one more thing on his plate, but really I'm pretty anxious -- both for his and my sake.

that sucks dude, i sincerly hope shit'll turn out ok for you guys.

reading this made me forget the whiny, trivial shit i was gonna write down here.

I'm starting to hate my girlfriend.

Don't approve of my habits? Well fuck you.

I should have known though. All of her friends are either complete bitches or astoundingly stupid. It rubbed off i guess.

The sheer agony of sitting through a dinner with all of her friends is proof that Jesus hates me and is punishing me for my sins.

I'm starting to hate my girlfriend.

Don't approve of my habits? Well fuck you.

I should have known though. All of her friends are either complete bitches or astoundingly stupid. It rubbed off i guess.

The sheer agony of sitting through a dinner with all of her friends is proof that Jesus hates me and is punishing me for my sins.

I actually don't think Jesus punishes anyone, you punish yourself for putting up with crap..

Jealousy is the worst feeling in the world I think. It's such a terrible combination of guilt, betrayal, sadness, and shame. Even if I know it's completely irrational, I can never seem to shake it for a while. I think I feel shitty just because I feel jealous, not for whatever reason inspired the jealousy.

If you don't get jealous, then consider yourself lucky.

after breaking up a week b4 she was supposed to come visit me, i finally convinced her to come for a week knowing that it would cause her great emotional and financial stress. I guess its time to let go and tell her not to come....