superconfessional

Oh shit! I actually posted the original version.. I took out that I found out she had a sister and that she was half-Japanese at the last minute. Also, I was going to put one other piece of information but I think it was way too personal....and CPK is California Pizza Kitchen..I left her a gift card of it..about 11 bucks lol.

Maybe I'll post another letter in several days. Tune in.

I sometimes want to write to my professors to tell them how much I think they suck at their job and how they've drained me of any willingness to study their subjects.

I might do it after I graduate, if ever.

I sometimes want to write to my professors to tell them how much I think they suck at their job and how they've drained me of any willingness to study their subjects.

My father did this to his high school guidance councelor after proving that he wasn't "doomed to work at a gas station for the rest of his life".

end of the day, school will turn even topics that interest you into something you just want to get out of the way so you can go and enjoy yourself.

in high school i took spanish with this awful teacher. she was a terrible instructor and we'd always get into fights. at the end of the year she passed around a notebook like a 'year book' so we could all write a note to her in it. i wrote, 'thanks for the credits.' sorta fucked up but i woulda been hella laying if i put down something nice.

In the past 6-8 months I've noticed my hand shaking a ton... whenever I'm nervous or anxious and sometimes just randomly. Today I noticed my right and left arms both shaking too, with no clear reason. Kind of scares me on one level because I'm worried I have some weird disease, and then on another level because it's embarrassing and really destroys the confident image I try to project.

Whenever I don't log onto superfuture for days at a time, it means that I'm finally doing something exciting with my life.

Life in Shanghai is exciting actually.