superconfessional

She's fine. She called me crying. And you can't be mad you know? So you just have to say, "its okay, calm down, cars can be fixed, are you okay?" And once you get the "yeah I'm fine" all you want to do is scream. You want to be mad, but you can't.... because that would make you a jerk.

But god damnit thats my car!!

Guest on-display

I was with a girl last night i didn't want to spend money and i didn't know if i'd hit it, so.....

option:

1. ensure that we sex'd before we went out to dinner

2. if I didn't hit, then no dinner

successfully pulled of option 1 and dinner became my way of saying thank you to her for giving me some lovin. fucked up but its a win win in both scenario's for me

i don't usually do this lol

Guest on-display

well i had gone on previous dates with her before....just started getting tired of her real fast...and i needed money to cop jawnz. so i figured why waste my time

can't listen to certain songs anymore because of people/situations they remind me of.

This is why I listen to certain songs...gives them extra meaning even if the situations/people bring up emotions/feelings that aren't always the best...reminds me of who I am and what makes me me ya dig

@mharcl: Lol even tho I'd talk shit about this i end up finding myself doing this when I'm bored....just go with your gut dawg wall posts dont amount to much in the end

Fuck I think I'm falling for a 29 year old....and I'm just about to turn 21....fuck meeee

i took a fat shit a couple minutes ago at work. definitely the most productive thing i've done today, feel lbs lighter

ever weigh yourself before and after a shit? i couldn't help myself once. it seemed like a fun experiment. you lose like 2-3 pounds.

the_more_you_know2.jpg