superconfessional

Taste test, to make sure it's semen. Animal or human.

Today I walked 3miles to meet my gf and her sister at the mall.

Walked around the store they were in, didn't see em, got grumpy til they came out.

Other friend came and they were kind of pushing it, to leave the mall.

I get pissed cuz I JUST got there, she didn't give me a hug or a kiss, when she came out.

Sat around and then went to my friends car. Ended up waiting for my uncle and mom to pick up my kid. Gf and her sister decided to walk off to a store. Pissed me the fuck off, because I get there and I'm clearly upset, but she didn't do anything to appease me or anything.

Got mad at how thoughtless it was of her(to me) that she was just gonna go wander around with her sister again, and not hang out with me in a miniscule way.

Call me an asshole, immature, needy, or whatever. But if Ima walk miles to see someone, I'd like to see some effort into giving me some attention/any attention for doing such. Sorry, but standing next to me isn't showing any effort. Reaching for my hand, knowing I'm upset, giving me a kiss on the cheek, or even telling me "I love you," woulda put me in a normal mood.

Made up. She forcingly(real word?) bought me X-Men volume 1. Watching it now, waiting to sell some shit to save up for our trip to VLV.

I'm also pissed at my mom for not understanding that I don't want her in my room, because She never puts anything back where it was, but reorganizes it to her liking. Which everyone in my family knows, is that where ever she puts X item, only she will ever find it. Plus I found a DVD disc in the kitchen, under some shit.

I suck?

^Yep, know exactly how you feel. My Moms does the same thing, then gets super offended when I tell her "that's not how it goes". To certain degree, it's just a lack of respect. When I visit back home I don't re-arrange all her shit.

Oh, and check your GF dude. If she can get away with that, she'll try to again. And don't let her tell you some BS like "OH, I was totally unaware!? I'm sooo sorry."

Yeah. Right.

this girl... she leads me on like no other. we used to have some shit in the past but now she just seriouslt isn't in to me any more, but i'll let her make me look foolish. even though i know we'll never be together again she can completely manipulate me.

i was trying to get back to sleep after a nap from 8pm to 2am. i heard some trouble outside, some dude got his phone stolen then a figth ensued. i thought wow, what an eventful night, and got back to bed after the whole thing was finished. i live in front of a park in a relatively expensive neighbourhood close to the bars and shops...

then i heard some very disturbing scream and thought damn that girl must be drunk as fuck. then the scream turned into grunts so i took a look and she started screaming and crying at the same time while 3 dudes started getting their stuff and run. i've never heard anything that disturbing.

then the police and the emergency medical service arrived. i saw her and her friends walking away after the police left, all silent and all.

and now i feel like shit. i don't want to witness this ever again.

i was trying to get back to sleep after a nap from 8pm to 2am. i heard some trouble outside, some dude got his phone stolen then a figth ensued. i thought wow, what an eventful night, and got back to bed after the whole thing was finished. i live in front of a park in a relatively expensive neighbourhood close to the bars and shops...

then i heard some very disturbing scream and thought damn that girl must be drunk as fuck. then the scream turned into grunts so i took a look and she started screaming and crying at the same time while 3 dudes started getting their stuff and run. i've never heard anything that disturbing.

then the police and the emergency medical service arrived. i saw her and her friends walking away after the police left, all silent and all.

and now i feel like shit. i don't want to witness this ever again.

"getting their stuff..."

As in rape?

after a insaine 12 hour phone convo the other night i thought me and my girl had made some steps towards the light.

Now we just talked for half hour, and i was in a great mood, and she says she was too.

By the end of the covo she sounded ANNOYED as hell at me, and i called her out on it, she says dont lie, so i did not lie. I told she sounded mad and irritated by me. Just being me, i can piss her off now, that is amazing step for our relationship. I see a bright future.

yeah she got raped it lasted less than a couple of minutes i reckon, her friends arrived quickly i don't know how it happened in the first place but that's fucked up.