superconfessional

while my parents, and especially my dad, are exactly what i wish and know i won't become, in a two day span i figured maybe i'm not as stronger than this than i thought.

when the finance topic is brought upon in a conversation, i always tell people how broke i am (when asked, i'm not whining about it either), how i manage to save on stuff and all... but i'm actually doing very well for a student, it's just that i don't spend money in expensive-without-reason stuff... exactely like my mom except she never thinks large.

this morning i had a bowl of coffee with milk, toated bread with solely butter on it. i was eating it while thinking about today's exam, and my mind got blown. it's exactly what my dad had for breakfast over the last few decades. scary. i drank the coffee, poured some more orange juice and put nutella on my bread, just to think about something else.

ive finally come to terms with the fact that im getting old, ill never get hooked up for skateboarding, ill never be in a band, ill never fuck model bitches, ill never be rich.

im alright with that.

In 5 years, this is the best thing I've ever heard you say.

I think I've been working through the checklist of all the shit you're supposed to do when you grow up.

Go to college: check

Go to grad school: check

Get job: check

Get boring wardrobe for office: check

Get girl: check

Get home (w/girl): check

Start family:....

I am obviously not as grown up as I thought.

i am becoming the hormonal bitch i never thought id be...and its pissing me off.

i dont know whether to laugh or cry.

probably both. at the same time.

=/

probably should have posted this here instead of as my facebook status. that way my mom wouldn't reply with "dislike" when she read it. always a dishonor your family online concept:

Today, an asian girl got onto the same elevator as me. She was carrying a rather large tote bag and complained to me how heavy her books were. She was sort of ugly so I just agreed that books can be pretty heavy, and didn't offer to help bring them to her room :\ #forgivemefatherforihavesinned

probably should have posted this here instead of as my facebook status. that way my mom wouldn't reply with "dislike" when she read it. always a dishonor your family online concept:

Today, an asian girl got onto the same elevator as me. She was carrying a rather large tote bag and complained to me how heavy her books were. She was sort of ugly so I just agreed that books can be pretty heavy, and didn't offer to help bring them to her room :\ #forgivemefatherforihavesinned

wish i could +rep, lol good man.

i broke up with my girlfriend last night. i couldn't really figure out why i felt like thats what i needed to do, but our relationship just wasn't working for me. she was crying all night and was freaking out because i was breaking up with her and i wasn't feeling a thing. this is a girl i will still tell anybody that i love because i feel more for her than for anyone else. if i can just leave her so easily what else do i not have the same connection to that i thought i had?

im gonna go take another shower.

Wow, went to a party tonight, only with my classmates. Seems like everyone wanna know me more these times, quite the opposite feeling than last year. I don't know how i managed to be the "cool dude", but looks like it's there.

I feel that 2010 will be a huge turning point in my life, professionaly and emotionaly speaking.

Most of my funniest childhood memories involve me either pissing or taking a dump on random things ( see my last confession posting) or injuring myself

When I was really young, my mother used to work nights as a nurse, so she would come home to the apartment and tie a robe around my bedroom door handle to a closet handle directly in front of it to keep me in my room

I was a rambunctious little shit and she needed a little bit of sleep when she would get home.

I kept trying to ninja my way out of the crib and get out to play, but the robe wouldnt allow me to escape. So I took off my diaper, and smeared shit everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE.

My father came home and noticed there was no noise, so he immediately ran into my room to find me covered in my own excrement, and laughing my ass off. It took them over an hour to clean everything, all the while I was giggling as my dad bathed me

My mother used that story to humiliate me for years, then I found out she did the exact same thing when she was my age...

Wow, went to a party tonight, only with my classmates. Seems like everyone wanna know me more these times, quite the opposite feeling than last year. I don't know how i managed to be the "cool dude", but looks like it's there.

I feel that 2010 will be a huge turning point in my life, professionaly and emotionaly speaking.

i had this feeling last weekend. i went to a friend's party, as soon as i walked in and said hi to everyone, these girls i didn't know said, "are you samantha? i heard you're really cool." i was like wtf and told them, "whoever said that was lying to you" lol.

i had this feeling last weekend. i went to a friend's party, as soon as i walked in and said hi to everyone, these girls i didn't know said, "are you samantha? i heard you're really cool." i was like wtf and told them, "whoever said that was lying to you" lol.

hahhaha. funniest thing i read in awhile

i tried playing world of warcraft, but i really didn't like it. the whole time i was thinking about my cousin from california who plays WoW something like eleven hours a day. he's one of those kind of kids.

i don't think i'm much of a video game person at all. i played the shit out of my n64 when i was younger, though, so i usually win at mario kart-type games.