superconfessional

The only time i've been out of Canada was to go to florida's disney world or whatever when i was like 7, i got the flu and puked everywhere and almost died.

fuck disney world.

except for a couple trips to buffalo which was just shitty.

my first memory is of pissing in a square stone urinal. it was a shared urinal of maybe 3 households in what was akin to a slum in Beijing. my grandmother was taking care of me there for the first 4 years of my life while my parents lived in the states.

my first memory of disney world is how much i disliked epcot

The only time i've been out of Canada was to go to florida's disney world or whatever when i was like 7, i got the flu and puked everywhere and almost died.

fuck disney world.

except for a couple trips to buffalo which was just shitty.

Makes sense, it is the anus of the US and A ^

I almost got picked up by a transient in Disney world when I went as a child, security grabbed him as he tried to lead me away from a water fountain. My parents had turned their backs for 2 seconds

Good times

my grandmother passed away last night, and i am 7000 miles away from my family. this is causing me alot of grief cause i really wish i could be there right now.

the first thing i can remember is being at disney world and at midday touching this huge metal statue of the sword in the stone that had been baking in the sun for hours, ( i am told that it was mid august when we were there) and just screaming and crying hysterically and being in pain. my first and last trip to disney world.

Dude your confessional should be "my parents could have sued Disney for millions and set me for life but they fucked it up."

.... and we're back? thank you diddy, Phantom Dunks on their way via EMS, check tracking.

I think I love my girlfriend, I am disgusted with myself. I write her love letters now that she has taken a trip home for a little bit.

<---- the girl related to my avatar keeps asking when I am going to visit her. She gave me her itinerary for the next few weeks before she goes back to college, she's in Tokyo right now. She told me she moved from the address in the pic (Shimouma Setagaya-ku) up to near Shimokitazawa and gave me the address, so the whole disappearing story from years ago came to a close the other day. Shit is like a Murakami novel in slow motion. Maybe not slow motion, but the painful speed of real life.

Nothing that is honestly sweet is that sweet when you taste it, it's only afterwards that you make your assessment.

im sorta waiting for an upswing but its not coming

one thing ive learned is that you cant just wait for this sort of thing to just fall into your lap. you have to actively pursue it. maybe you don't know what it is you need to pursue, that would be a different story.

I found this especially true with girls, for the longest time, probably until the end of high school, i thought that getting a girlfriend would just happen on its own. but then i realized you actually have to put in effort and all that... anyway i cant sleep either which is why i'm typevomiting

ive finally come to terms with the fact that im getting old, ill never get hooked up for skateboarding,ill never be in a band, ill never fuck model bitches, ill never be rich.

im alright with that.

the best band i ever played in was started when i was 29...although i fucked that up with a potent mix of heavy drinking and my big mouth...hard to find gigs when every band worth sharing a bill with has been told what is wrong with them..

the best band i ever played in was started when i was 29...although i fucked that up with a potent mix of heavy drinking and my big mouth...hard to find gigs when every band worth sharing a bill with has been told what is wrong with them..

yeah, but i dont have the energy for it with work and kids. like i said tho, i dont mind...

so you were, in a sense, "banned"

interesting...

not everyone get to sell millions of cds at 20. sometimes i look at the age of musician from bands i like, and read that hey started being able to live off music in their late 20's.

anyway, my confession is that the only gig i played was attended by approximately 20 persons. they were all friends that were brave enough to fight the coldness outside the bar and the shitty performance inside and that had nothing else to do at 7pm on a wednesday night.

but there's a scene for rocknroll in this town, and fortunately it is hype these days. if only we had a new drummer, a place to rehearse, skills, friends inside, luck....

I think I've been working through the checklist of all the shit you're supposed to do when you grow up.

Go to college: check

Go to grad school: check

Get job: check

Get boring wardrobe for office: check

Get girl: check

Get home (w/girl): check

Start family:....

Its that last one that totally freaking me out. Any advice sufu grown-ups?

I'm not a sufu grownup, but I would say do what you feel like you should (or shouldn't). If the only reason you want a family is to get 100% on that list you might have missed something.

personally everything on that list is frightening to me at this point and I see no shame in avoiding all of the above for as long as possible if that's what I think is right for me

I think I've been working through the checklist of all the shit you're supposed to do when you grow up.

Go to college: check

Go to grad school: check

Get boring wardrobe for office: check

Get girl: check

Get home (w/girl): check

Start family:....

Its that last one that totally freaking me out. Any advice sufu grown-ups?

to start a family, all you have to do is not pull out.

for me, ive done:

Go to college: no

Go to grad school: no

Get boring wardrobe for office: no

Get girl: twice

Get home (w/girl): still renting

Start family:twice

so, am i a grownup?

cheap, i remember a long time ago i made fun of your fits but i called you "cheep."

i am sorry. you have my respect, man.

every time i walk by a mirror in my apartment, i smile at myself. also, found a strong comparison between this bro i know and patrick bateman while rereading American Psycho

it's uncanny

I own multiple self help books.

I feel as if I'm the only 20 year old that buys them.

I'm too hard on myself, and I think people see me as an ugly asshole but I'm really alot nicer than most make me out to be.

I get too comfortable around too many people.

I wish I could have a group of friends that wouldn't spend half the time we spend with each other bashing me for things beyond my control.

I'm surrounded by immaturity, is anyone half decent alive any more?

-F2D

i just realized how much i've changed since middle school.

i used to get picked on for the stupidest shit, since i moved states into middle school. i think i repressed all that shit and ive been piecing it all together.(no i wasnt raped lol) And everytime i got super high i remember bit and pieces till i finally remember/put together everything tonight.

I hang around the same crew from middle school currently and they used to tease me but obviously they don't do it anymore...

ugly duckling type shit,