superconfessional

Thanks eddy...and everyone!!!

I don't know Ed, everytime he stuck it in me I was asleep with a sleeping mask over my eyes...but there would b this white goo on my toes in the morning! Weirddddd

I watched Crooklyn today and balled like a bitch. Fuckn hormones.

all of that... for the 72 virgins, you won't even have!

what a scam :mad:

when looking in my freezer this morning i found two bag of mcdonald's muffins bread. then i remembered i stole them when the warehouseman was transfering them into the restaurant yesterday night haha.

from random thoughs thread

i wrote a self-criticising poem call "hipster" today
Take directly to "Superconfessional." Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

"you see those kids in the tight jeans, they just bought a six-pack of heineken & some grass & they're getting fucked up"

yeah, i'm one of those kids

with the chemicals, brooding & boiling chemicals

perhaps i am a walking stereotype of myself

but i'm like louis, i have my madame du berrys to keep the bourbon at bay.

i sleep in my socks,

in black sheets & eat comté cheese, it's just how i was

raised

back in the days, my white dog ran away

& back in the days, freigning boredom, i found drugs

drugs from a sink or a brainchild.

that chemical madness, the swimming pool, after school, sodas & blond girls way out of my league—

adolescence wrapped in a bow, sans wrapping.

i started writing about my life

when i knew my life was fucked up, but

jim stark,

he had my back, & never was too much concern given to these black black sheets or the sharp cheese.

older now,

i'm only mildly attractive & angelheaded, but i dress well, dior parfum to

hide the smell,

& when it comes to those regrets, the ones i no longer regret,

i just forget & forget.

In the same way leeeeroy wears his perfecto, I'm getting to the point where I don't like varying what I wear. I'll wear something different every now and then, and I can't stop buying shit for those times, but I like having the comfort of the uniform. What I wear is simple yet different and, to me, is the best expression of my attitude and place in relation to where I live. I carry that attitude, I wear it, people often recognize me by clothing alone, and in effect validate that attitude.

Despite what it sounds like clothes aren't hugely important to me besides a hobby, but right now they're helping define my identity more than usual, which is weird..

me and my friends pieced together one of our druken nights and i realized that i met/danced with my brothers girlfriend at a party before i even thought i met her. The thing is we didn't remember until now...she prolly thinks we remembered that night all this time but we never did.

mindblownnn.

In the same way leeeeroy wears his perfecto, I'm getting to the point where I don't like varying what I wear. I'll wear something different every now and then, and I can't stop buying shit for those times, but I like having the comfort of the uniform. What I wear is simple yet different and, to me, is the best expression of my attitude and place in relation to where I live. I carry that attitude, I wear it, people often recognize me by clothing alone, and in effect validate that attitude.

Despite what it sounds like clothes aren't hugely important to me besides a hobby, but right now they're helping define my identity more than usual, which is weird..

I feel weird when i don't wear a white tee with the collar chopped off, a black cardigan, black jeans and the same few shoes.

i'm feeling this uniforme thing. i used to have a lot of shoes and now only wear my beaten up cp achilles or raf velcro hi. black jeans, black tee, black hoodie and either perfecto or geller trench. i don't want to wear anything else.

this. i wear the same thing everyday. i kind of like having little choice in the morning. basically choose between muji or hanes or uniqlo white tee and what cardigan and what color socks.