superconfessional

i hate that i bend over backwards for you, but you can't run a fucking little errand for me. and it's not the errand either, it's the principle!!

it sucks but people don't have the same principles. just because you're nice to someone doesn't mean they'll turn around and be the same for you unfortunately.

learned this early on and now i just don't have any expectations from people, rely on myself and anything else is icing on the cake.

my most recent ex called me today tearing into me about my hollow existence and my lifestyle choices and who i am turning into. she spent 20 minutes yelling, i'm still amused by it. frankly, for once in my life i'm actually happy with my day to day life and i'm sorry but nobody is going to change that but myself.

i've been feeling kind of depressed since daul kim.

i think about her everyday and sometimes i imagine going back in time and catching a plane to wherever she was and asking her what's up. i would have given her a hug and told her that there's a still a lot left in life.

:( daul kim. probably the only celebrity death i actually cared about.

when my parents die it will be of old age and they will have lived a decently long and happy life.

what's such a fucking shame is that she was 2 years younger than me, was one of the best in her class, and still had plenty of opportunities and time and things left to do.

yes i am a fucking sap, but i don't need to have known her to see how fucking regrettable it is.

i think it's part of a korean (maybe racist inclusion) mentality. like Kim Yu Na the 19 year old korean figure skater. Most, if not all, koreans are proud of her that she's accomplished so much at such a young age. they feel proud that she's a korean and as a korean is representing the motherland. you walk fucking anywhere and talk to anybody in korea and they all gush about her, shitload of commercials, and every body watches every single show and competition of hers if they can. maybe a kind of self identification.

there's just not that many known koreans in the fashion world.

edit: i don't think it was mean. like i said i probably am a sap, it's just hard to express to people around me in real life, when nobody around me knows who she is.

/rant. moving on.

i think about her everyday and sometimes i imagine going back in time and catching a plane to wherever she was and asking her what's up. i would have given her a hug and told her that there's a still a lot left in life.

i have this word in korean that would express how i feel. in english it means something like regrettable, such a shame, unfortunate, lamentable, but i feel it has a connotation that is more stronger.

such a fucking shame.

when my parents die it will be of old age and they will have lived a decently long and happy life.

what's such a fucking shame is that she was 2 years younger than me, was one of the best in her class, and still had plenty of opportunities and time and things left to do.

yes i am a fucking sap, but i don't need to have known her to see how fucking regrettable it is.

i think it's part of a korean (maybe racist inclusion) mentality. like Kim Yu Na the 19 year old korean figure skater. Most, if not all, koreans are proud of her that she's accomplished so much at such a young age. they feel proud that she's a korean and as a korean is representing the motherland. you walk fucking anywhere and talk to anybody in korea and they all gush about her, shitload of commercials, and every body watches every single show and competition of hers if they can. maybe a kind of self identification.

there's just not that many known koreans in the fashion world.

edit: i don't think it was mean. like i said i probably am a sap, it's just hard to express to people around me in real life, when nobody around me knows who she is.

/rant. moving on.

Man.

Koreans are so weird.

She wasn't even that hot.

i can't identify with racial pride or with feeling regret over a lost young life, maybe i am callous or just a shitty human being but i just don't care. i've had a few friends die on me/ classmates attempt suicide and i didn't really get moved remotely.

i think most people are full of shit in this regard. recently this kid on my campus died and everyone was acting all somber and shit. hardly any of these people knew him in any sort of meaningful capacity they all just act sad because they think theyre supposed to.

^ best feeling in the world when you're into music. i'm writing lyrics and when my friends find it cool and manage to find some riffs for it i feel better than ever.

yesterday night, i was walking back to a party because i ran some errands, very drunk, and there was this guy face on the ground in the street. i thought he was just a bit drunk, but i couldn't wake him up. he was still breathing. i managed to call the emergency number and waited for the ambulance. he was in a coma. i've seen dudes being put in ambulance, but it wasn't me calling and doing all the shit.

completly killed my mood this night, and i kept on drinking...

i hear you, feel the same way, regardless if any of you personally knew her it's still a tragedy given the circumstances

^ best feeling in the world when you're into music. i'm writing lyrics and when my friends find it cool and manage to find some riffs for it i feel better than ever.

yesterday night, i was walking back to a party because i ran some errands, very drunk, and there was this guy face on the ground in the street. i thought he was just a bit drunk, but i couldn't wake him up. he was still breathing. i managed to call the emergency number and waited for the ambulance. he was in a coma. i've seen dudes being put in ambulance, but it wasn't me calling and doing all the shit.

completly killed my mood this night, and i kept on drinking...

to the first part of this - amen

to the second - I had an almost similar experience the other night. One of my suitemates drank himself into a stupor the other night and passed out in the bathroom with the door locked. he was drinking 151 rum and the kid is a diabetic. I had to lock-pick the door to get it open, basically revive him and then watch over him for the next couple of hours until he had gotten it out of his system. I almost called the ambulance because despite my 15 years of living with a diabetic at home, I didn't know how to deal with a drunk diabetic who was blacking out. Once he got everything out of his stomach and I was able to get his blood-sugar up, everything was all right, but still, shit is scary. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to drink for a couple weeks so I couldn't drink away the stress, so instead I just got super high...