superconfessional

I hope so too. My dad's a doctor and looked at the pallet lump as we were leaving and had no idea. neither did the dentist when he called him. the neck lump is new. i thought my brother was seeing a doctor today, but apparently it's next week. so there's nothing else to do but wait. hopefully he's ok. i'm reluctant to look up random lumps on your body because i know what it's going to say. and i really don't want to think he has that. please don't have it.

Also bye Minou, i'll miss you (no mo army concepts)

I had a lump on my neck a couple of years ago and made the mistake of looking it up on the internet. My lump just went away on its own.

i just can't imagine a crib that has an aussie flatmate in singapore being the kinda crib that evokes Medeski....

unless it's some psuedo Victorian shit with tropical greenery eating up the columns... on some shangrila tip...

but yeah...

astrowolf, unless you actually fucked around with this broad that emailed you, you are free of any guilt my man. fuck that.

fixed for truth. AstroWolf, don't give her too many chips unless you're grooming yourself for priesthood.

astrowolf -i agree with all the guys, u didnt do shit with the other girl so why is your girl spazzin? damn girls are annoying. (me included, sometimes.)

damn.

Astrowolf

sounds like a shitty situation for everyone involved.

i feel for the other girl, assuming she is your friend and has been dragged into the middle of something.

your girl will probably freak out a bit, i know that full access to someone's life is too much to ask, but people will usually sense that something is off when a person that they are close to is not telling the whole truth, which can lead to a whole world of speculation [often much worse than the truth], this seems to be the case with your girl at the moment. you seem to understand this, i only hope that you manage to work it out as 95% is a whole lot of AMAZING.

you fucked up astrowolf. your gf was testing you n you gave in to her demands. i'm sure she was genuinely jealous n angry but i think it was more of a power struggle thing

it's a long distance relationship so of course she wants to know that you'll be loyal to her. she wanted to leave knowing that she has some sort of control over you

what's more fucked up is that you didn't do anything wrong. some innocent girl got fucked (not really right) in your mess

no matter how close you are to a person, some things should just be kept private. keep some facets of your personal life for yourself

separation of church n state. chuch

i lost my phone for the 3rd time this year :( . i'm getting tired of buying a new phone every 2 or 3 months and each time i'm thinking that even drunk how can you just lose your phone.