superconfessional

living in NY is making me have a crisis of style-conscious because most of the shit I wear doesn't fit me properly at all, and for all intents and purposes, I have no style of dress. I just simply put on clothes.

But I look around me and I feel like I look like shit.

I'd like to change this, but I don't know where to start :\

living in NY is making me have a crisis of style-conscious because most of the shit I wear doesn't fit me properly at all, and for all intents and purposes, I have no style of dress. I just simply put on clothes.

But I look around me and I feel like I look like shit.

I'd like to change this, but I don't know where to start :\

I've been in a similar boat for about a year now.

I've been playing it safe with real basic shit because I've been so conflicted about how I want my style to progress. For a while I had no money for jawns, so that was a good excuse. Now that I got the money, it's hard to pull the trigger because shit always fits goofy (6'+ club holla).

The best thing for me was to seriously look at what I have and what I enjoy wearing most and buy more of the similar. It's got me headed in a different direction than I expected, but overall I am happier.

jeep - im back in town and will call you tonight DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU

just pm'd you then saw this.... I know you didn't forget bb

I've been in a similar boat for about a year now.

I've been playing it safe with real basic shit because I've been so conflicted about how I want my style to progress. For a while I had no money for jawns, so that was a good excuse. Now that I got the money, it's hard to pull the trigger because shit always fits goofy (6'+ club holla).

The best thing for me was to seriously look at what I have and what I enjoy wearing most and buy more of the similar. It's got me headed in a different direction than I expected, but overall I am happier.

ugh, I just don't know what image I can pull off with my frame. If I was a baller and an ultimate fucking stylin mofo, all I'd wear are MMM suits all casual n shit or like a nice pair of jeans with a dope basic t-shirt and some nice shoes. It's just that nothing fits me properly (except MMM and I can't afford that shit)... so I'm kinda between a rock n a hard place.

also I can't take half the aesthetic approaches out there seriously cause I'm not a particularly serious person when it comes to my own looks.

fuckin hassle is what it is.

popeyes gives me the itis something terrible. back of my eyes still feel sore n i am a little drowsy. feels like waking up after an l to the head

LOL yea i had the popeyes itis.

ate it two days in a row.

took monster shit and felt off for like 2 more days

goodbye superfuture. see you in 2 weeks.

am halfway through packing and feeling a little nervous.

leaving tomorrow morning.

i just hope i adapt to the lifestyle in camp quick.

hello new beginnings, goodbye sad endings.

i'm looking to start afresh. being in the army would be a good distraction.

peace out.

peace out.

good luck dude, hopefully you'll have a DYLF (daddy you'd like to fuck) sergeant .

peace out.

O hai

bye

10 sad chars.

Could just be stress related? Hope so.

I hope so too. My dad's a doctor and looked at the pallet lump as we were leaving and had no idea. neither did the dentist when he called him. the neck lump is new. i thought my brother was seeing a doctor today, but apparently it's next week. so there's nothing else to do but wait. hopefully he's ok. i'm reluctant to look up random lumps on your body because i know what it's going to say. and i really don't want to think he has that. please don't have it.

Also bye Minou, i'll miss you (no mo army concepts)