superconfessional

Whitney,

I care about you deeply. Creepily, even. I enjoy whatchamacallit very much. But if you ever imply you don't looooooooooove Snickers Ice Cream Bars again, I'll kill you in your sleep. (2)

feelings mutual :P

not like i hate em' or anything.

its good. thats all i gotta say..lest i die in my sleep (0)

The wife and I were hella lazy about filing our tax return, and in the meanwhile been super tight on money. Finally filed and turns out we're getting (relatively) a shit load of money back. Way more than I expected. I think we're gonna be smart and either pay off a bunch of credit card debt or open an account for the kid. Trying to be strong, but Blackbird's got some shit I want. Maybe the kid should do a couple years at a community college first...to help build character of course.

fuuuuuu i went to a birthday dinner and friends of the bday boy gf looked so good. She kinda got me in a little state of sprungeness. She sat directly across from me and kept on adjusting her shirt testing me it feels like. But i didn't give in. Then she started to play footsie, and she had such a great personality what more could u ask for right?

Thats why i don't communicate with girls with bf while single...i wanted to djrajio sooo bad but thats against my beliefs.

I had the realization last night that I have been drunk 12/14 nights of the last two weeks and I need to stop drinking so much. I mean, it's the first couple weeks of school, but I can safely say I've spent too much on booze and whatnot already and at some point it's gonna catch up to me if I continue/gonna catch up with my bank account.

that being said, I've had a lot of fun.

Had complete ambienesia last night. I have no recollection of what happened between 11pm and 3am. I never left home, but the living room was beyond destroyed and I had a monster headache this am... I keep telling myself I'm done with this shit, but it always seems like such a good idea at the time.

just took a swig of this dream syrup and it tasted like dead pennies.

took another swig and i really miss my mom

and my girlfrien too, but noteven

in the same way....... my taste buds aren't the best :/

is that technically cheating?

confession: though i've kinda taken a break from school, i think i'm the happiest in a while, just enjoying my job so much. working in the east village is probably the most enjoyable experience i've had.

you work in the east village store? for some reason i thought you were in soho.