superconfessional

I just read the whole description and I still don't understand who does what to who and when. Maybe the most confusing shit ever.

I tried to read it in my pre coffee morning haze, but, this shit just got to be too much.

"Then he man jacks off on her bottom, getting his cum all over her bottom. Then he licks it all off. "

yall got some crazy links.

long distance is not my favorite concept.

and minou: WHAT THE FUCK?

long distance and the fact that he is having a downturn of bad events in his life happening all at once. having me in the picture isn't exactly helping. hence, he asked to let us go.

damn. i'm supposed to have dinner with my closest group of friends tomorrow and one of them actually happened to ask 2 friends along, who are bringing 2 other friends along. i really just wanted this to be a close friend hangout before the army next week. the worst thing is that i don't know how to tell them that i don't want the rest to come along and one of them actually booked the restaurant for 19 people already. wtf.

I hate when stuff like that happens. My roommate just got his first real girlfriend and they never stop hanging out. Even when we have close friends from out of town visit and it's like 6 old friends who never get to see each other and now half of them are macking your girl.

For my birthday last year my friend got us tickets to see Roots Manuva, she insisted on meeting her gf before the gig and even disappearing for an hour while we were meant to be having drinks with some other friends before hand. Shit like that is annoying because you have 2 options, put up with it and pretend you don't care, or be an "arsehole" and complain. Upon which time they'll go "Oh, I didn't think it'd be a big deal, i'll tell them you don't want them to come!"

its 830 on a friday night and im seriously considering taking some sleeping pills just so i can stop thinking about how much i hate myself

Masturbate.

yo it's 537 on a friday night and I dont have any plans, prob wont do anything unless some friends call me but i love myself, seriously considering a snickers.

Masturbate, and then Snickers.

I'm in a hospital at the front desk getting community service hours...

Masturbate surreptitiously.

superconfessional is becoming superemothoughts

Masturbate, and then post about it.