superconfessional

so i got into FIT today for my first class and something feels wrong. turns out i was told and made to register for the incorrect classes by the chairmen, he forced me to sign up for a womenswear class and a class with many pre requisites. i was forced to drop both classes and now have to take a year off form school. i have never been so angry in my life.

that's bullshit scott. their mistake, should be their problem. can't believe they'd just screw you over and brush it off like that. looks terrible on them too. hope some good way of sorting it out pops up brotha.

the second season of californication was awkward to watch. the hank/karen relationship hits a little close (but luckily, without mall-goth hellspawn and another pregnancy scare).

Dear superconfessional,

Scott.M - That fucking sucks. Wow that would ruin me. What are you gonna do now?

The summer is over. Time to recollect thoughts.

I blame my own blunders for why my ex and I broke up. But...I know it had a ton to do with my living conditions, and the interference of her brother.

I finally have my own room now, for the first time in 6 years...amazing.

I just wish I could mend things up with her. But she moved on.....

Her brother talked shit about me constantly though, which really fucked with me, and is probably the only positive thing about us not being together..

She mentioned it to me, I'd get mad. It'd cause issues. Real bad issues. Like to the point where if I saw him on the street I wouldnt hesitate to break his fucking face. But now that its over and done I could care less, and if I saw him now I'd probably just "accidentally" spill coke on him or something.

Not like I would have seen him anyway since I don't chill in the ridge or wherever else he goes to suck dick.

But whatever. I'm happy now. I finally have my own room which means privacy and space for the first time ever. Three cool ass roommates too. Life is good :cool:

Fuck Brooklyn, I'm so happy I'm out of that damned shithole.

Drawing is easy man, anyone can learn to draw decent.

i think so yah, they can learn to draw decent or okay

subject is the hard part, depends on one's imagination. and sometimes people learn how to draw one good thing but do it over and over like a broken sound record. so gotta have imagination to make things interesting. i think the hardest part is being able to see, admire/critique other people's work but not get caught up in it in your own

trust me dog, you haven't seen my shit. ex girlfriend saw some of my artwork in senior year and asked "what grade did you make this, 2nd?" nooope about 2 months ago.

girls like to tease :P

so i got into FIT today for my first class and something feels wrong. turns out i was told and made to register for the incorrect classes by the chairmen, he forced me to sign up for a womenswear class and a class with many pre requisites. i was forced to drop both classes and now have to take a year off form school. i have never been so angry in my life.

WHAT THE FUCK lS THIS SHIT ?????????

this sucks so much.

I'm sure you can do something, Ask to meet the principal of the menswear departement and the (general) director of your school.

I was thinking about studying fur and leather, but I'd have to study womenswear sicec they don't offer that program in menswear. I might drop the (fashion) marketing and study design next year. I need something creative. I just started last week and I'm already tired of this (second year). I was thinking about being a rep but by studying this job, I've started to hate it. But they can send you overseas (for free) for your internship so I dunno what to do. All I know is that studying marketing is killing me.